How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
buffy.jpg


Go get her Buffy!! :D
 
I can't get my smilie to work in my sig. What code are you using Viper??

Can you paste an example in please!! ;)
 
Originally posted by GVX
I can't get my smilie to work in my sig. What code are you using Viper??

Can you paste an example in please!! ;)

What smilie are you trying to use?
 
That cool AK47 one you posted a while back.

It's in my sig. at the mo. :sleep:
 
Originally posted by GVX
Go get her Buffy!! :D

Hey, you stay out of this! This is between me and viper_maniac. He can take care of himself and if he can't, too bad :p
 
Originally posted by GVX
That cool AK47 one you posted a while back.

It's in my sig. at the mo. :sleep:

Oh. You can't use smilies that aren't on GTP. You can only use the ones here on the site. Jordan dont allow any others........for now I hope.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Hey, you stay out of this! This is between me and viper_maniac. He can take care of himself and if he can't, too bad :p

:whip:
avatar.php


You cant stop us. hehehehehe 😈
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Oh. You can't use smilies that aren't on GTP. You can only use the ones here on the site. Jordan dont allow any others........for now I hope.

Basteroid!! I was hoping you weren't gonna say that!! :ill:
 
Originally posted by GVX


Basteroid!! I was hoping you weren't gonna say that!! :ill:

I wish I didn't have to but thats the way it is.
 
Originally posted by GVX
:bawling: You scared? :scared:

No way. I just think if viper_maniac calls himself a man, he should act like one instead of getting a girl to fight his battles.
 
Never mind! :rolleyes:

I hope Tatinee has not soiled herself in fear of buffy! :slaphappy
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


No way. I just think if viper_maniac calls himself a man, he should act like one instead of getting a girl to fight his battles.

NOW YOU ARE SAYING IM NOT A MAN????? :mad: :mad:
 
Originally posted by GVX
Never mind! :rolleyes:

I hope Tatinee has not soiled herself in fear of buffy! :slaphappy

I wouldn't doubt it. hehehehe
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


No way. I just think if viper_maniac calls himself a man, he should act like one instead of getting a girl to fight his battles.


:eek: ouch :eek:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


No way. I just think if viper_maniac calls himself a man, he should act like one instead of getting a girl to fight his battles.

This has taken another exciting twist!! Tell us more! :bride:
 
Originally posted by GVX
Never mind! :rolleyes:

I hope Tatinee has not soiled herself in fear of buffy! :slaphappy

oh hardy har har. I'm not scared of her. I can outsmart her anyday :p
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


oh hardy har har. I'm not scared of her. I can outsmart her anyday :p

Are you absolutely positively sure, surely sure or just plain sure about that? hehehehehehehe
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Just tellin it like it is.

*steam coming out of ears*

*eyes glowing red*

Thats it i'm outta here. *walks away mumbling something*
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Are you absolutely positively sure, surely sure or just plain sure about that? hehehehehehehe

*growls and pounces on you*
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


*steam coming out of ears*

*eyes glowing red*

Thats it i'm outta here. *walks away mumbling something*

Walking away? You're still acting like a sissy boy.. get back here!
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Walking away? You're still acting like a sissy boy.. get back here!

:whip:
avatar.php


I gotta leave anyways. Remember?
 
Originally posted by Magic069
this thread is violent today

It's all viper_maniac's fault. I used to be a sweet, innocent girl.. look what he's done to me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back