How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TATINEE


It's all viper_maniac's fault. I used to be a sweet, innocent girl.. look what he's done to me!

was that a joke? :lol:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


It's all viper_maniac's fault. I used to be a sweet, innocent girl.. look what he's done to me!

Oh sure blame it on me you rabid vampire princess!! :mad: :mad:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:whip:
avatar.php


I gotta leave anyways. Remember?

Stop it with the whipping, already! That hurts!
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Stop it with the whipping, already! That hurts!

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me! I don't have a handcuff smilie.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Oh sure blame it on me you rabid vampire princess!! :mad: :mad:

It's always the man's fault.. haven't you learned this by now?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


It's always the man's fault.. haven't you learned this by now?

Or in your case, the little boy's fault.. but it's the same thing. :lol:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Aww, c'mon.. you know better than anyone that I'm innocent.

Innocent? :lol: :lol: *falls on the floor laughing*
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Or in your case, the little boy's fault.. but it's the same thing. :lol:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Oh now you calling me a boy? First I'm not a man and now I'm a boy.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Oh now you calling me a boy? First I'm not a man and now I'm a boy.

Ok.. if you don't want to be a boy, I'll call you a girly girl.

And what is so funny about my innocence? Why is everyone laughing?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Ok.. if you don't want to be a boy, I'll call you a girly girl.

And what is so funny about my innocence? Why is everyone laughing?

good god :eek:

:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

Please, your killing me
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Ok.. if you don't want to be a boy, I'll call you a girly girl.

And what is so funny about my innocence? Why is everyone laughing?

Now you're calling me a 🤬 girl now? What the 🤬 is this? What next?

Everyone knows you aren't innocent.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Now you're calling me a 🤬 girl now? What the 🤬 is this? What next?

Everyone knows you aren't innocent.

careful, don't get too serious... don't make me mad...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Now you're calling me a 🤬 girl now? What the 🤬 is this? What next?

Everyone knows you aren't innocent.

First of all, stop 🤬 cursing at me. Second, I AM 🤬 innocent. And that will be the end of that discussion. Thank you very much. :mad:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


careful, don't get too serious... don't make me mad...

Whats going to happen if you get mad?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


First of all, stop 🤬 cursing at me. Second, I AM 🤬 innocent. And that will be the end of that discussion. Thank you very much. :mad:

First of all, I can 🤬 curse if I 🤬 want to. Second, YOU ARE NOT 🤬 INNOCENT!!! Thank you. :D
 
nothing but me loosing all respect for you... going from one of my friends on GTP, to one i ignore.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


First of all, I can 🤬 curse if I 🤬 want to. Second, YOU ARE NOT 🤬 INNOCENT!!! Thank you. :D

you too tatinee! Now kiss and make up!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
nothing but me loosing all respect for you... going from one of my friends on GTP, to one i ignore.

so am i still a friend or ignore?
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


so am i still a friend or ignore?

depends on if you plan on crossing the line of fun, and being serious...

all you have to do is every once and awhile make sure everyone knows your playing...

a simple :D wrks fine, this is a good one too ;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069


depends on if you plan on crossing the line of fun, and being serious...

all you have to do is every once and awhile make sure everyone knows your playing...

a simple :D wrks fine, this is a good one too ;)

I would never become serious with any of you guys. I love to just play around. Helps get my mind off other things. :D ;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069


depends on if you plan on crossing the line of fun, and being serious...

all you have to do is every once and awhile make sure everyone knows your playing...

a simple :D wrks fine, this is a good one too ;)

We weren't really arguing.. just playing around. Ok everyone? Don't take any of this the wrong way.. :lol:
 
thank you... magic will leave you two alone now... :D

i just hate to see this site get messed up.
 
Originally posted by Magic069



YES!!! Then you can fight again, I promise.

Ok if you say so. *walks over and kisses Tatinee*

Now can we get back to fighting? hehehehe :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back