How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klos, quit acting like a newb and mass posting.. retard. :)

Hey GC... i posted 853 times in 4 days :)

i should be at 1000 by tomorrow :D
 
Hmmm, milky.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Shut up dork.

hmm.. lets not start a name calling fight here... i dont fight with panzees :)
 
"Pansies," dork.

I'd call you worse but then it would be gay bashing and the admins don't want that.

Only straight bashing is allowed.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
"Pansies," dork.

I'd call you worse but then it would be gay bashing and the admins don't want that.

Only straight bashing is allowed.

no, i didnt mean pansie... i meant panzee. ;)

but i have nothing against you, just having a bit o fun :)
 
*burp*

All gone!
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Then you must be sick in some way by a mysterious disease started and created by the Nazis then sold to the early early Taliban in 1933, to be released in the Gulf stream so it would kill the Western world. And then, uh, ph33r the avatar, and uh..... Hmmm, milky.

um... what the... stop, haha.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Heh, just having fun myself.

Heh... what are you up to?
 
That avatar looks like some uncoordinated gerbil made it in Paint.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
That avatar looks like some uncoordinated gerbil made it in Paint.

:lol: haha.. now that there is gonna be a classic!
 
Hold on a second....... :eek:
 
Which set of lips am I referring to?

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

I'm bored right now; not doing anything.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
That avatar looks like some uncoordinated gerbil made it in Paint.

Who made yours? A guy 🤬 off?
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Which set of lips am I referring to?

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

I'm bored right now; not doing anything.

...i dont really think i wanna know. :\
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Who made yours? A guy 🤬 off?

tut tut now GC, calm down ;)

hes playing with you.
 
:gnasher:
 
Wassup, wassup?
 
MistaX,

I see that you've got your connection back! Got your new mobo working and all is well?
 
I rest my case.



:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry, i'm only kidding. :D
 
MUahahha... i truly am soooo cool

one more post till 900...

then 100 more till 1000!
 
Did i break 1800 yet?
 
Yep, i missed it
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Answer to question in other thread:

Agreed.

good good.

:)

yay! 900... cant wait till i hit 1000...

then i can post another achievment thread & another speech... roflmao!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back