How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Magic069



YES!!! Then you can fight again, I promise.

Ok, but I don't want you getting angry b/c the two of us were kissin.. hehe.
 
Originally posted by Magic069
thank you... magic will leave you two alone now... :D

i just hate to see this site get messed up.

We would never do anything to mess this site up. I love this place. hehe
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Ok if you say so. *walks over and kisses Tatinee*

Now can we get back to fighting? hehehehe :D


go at it!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
thank you... magic will leave you two alone now... :D

i just hate to see this site get messed up.

You silly.. even if I was fighting with someone from here, I wouldn't bring it on the boards.
 
Originally posted by Magic069
k, ding, ding!

go at it...

*gets out whip* come here Tatinee.....hehehehe.....I got a present for you.... 😈

:whip:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


*gets out whip* come here Tatinee.....hehehehe.....I got a present for you.... 😈

:whip:

*runs away screaming* noooo.. Magic!! Save me!

(btw, hi Brian.. hehe)
 
well i really must be going. I need to get home to do some homework. I was supposed to be home hours ago. Wish I could stay and see Tatinee hit 1000. Oh well. I will continue this fighting another day.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


*runs away screaming* noooo.. Magic!! Save me!

(btw, hi Brian.. hehe)

You can't run from me. *evil laughing* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 😈 😈
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
well i really must be going. I need to get home to do some homework. I was supposed to be home hours ago. Wish I could stay and see Tatinee hit 1000. Oh well. I will continue this fighting another day.

C'ya!!! :)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
well i really must be going. I need to get home to do some homework. I was supposed to be home hours ago. Wish I could stay and see Tatinee hit 1000. Oh well. I will continue this fighting another day.

Have fun :) I'll talk to you later.
 
Im backkkkk
Wow i missed alot...
 
So whats goin on today?
 
Seems no one is around
 
Argh i killed my soundcard
I gotta reboot, brb
 
Im back, sound cards all fixed
 
No still as popular as ever. you just need to time it right when the Stars from "Gtplanet Soap" are online!! :bomb:
 
"Kiss and kill me sweetly
Come and drive me home
Drag the miles in me
I am yours alone"
 
"Inside where it's warm
Wrap myself in you
Outside where I'm torn
Fight myself in two
In two
Into you"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back