How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it would be your parents who would go to jail. Not you.

;)
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Hey, it would be your parents who would go to jail. Not you.

;)

my prents have already both been to jail more then once..
 
haha your parents are crack heads!
HAHA YOUR A CRACK BABY!
:rotfl:

j/k
 
Originally posted by MistaX
haha your parents are crack heads!
HAHA YOUR A CRACK BABY!
:rotfl:

j/k

thats not even remotely funny.

My mom was.

My dad used to sell it... (he lives in washington)
 
ok, now that i scared everybody off..
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Tallywhacker.

damnit klos, what the **** is your god damn problem?

i dont appreciate you talking about my mom and dad that way you piece of **** >:|

dont EVER talk about them like that, they are good people now.

Damnit.. now im all pissed off
 
klos, sorry... well im only sorry if you were messing around.

i just get pissed when people talk about my parents...
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Scared? You're the one who should be scared. Your mom was a whore, how do you know who your dad is.

I guess I was right when I called you a bastard.

;)
YOUR out of line calling gt2_gs parents that. That was low man. You should ..no wait you NEED to apologies to him.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Just kidding.

But you did say you mom was a crackwhore.

That tallywhacker comment was just a random thought from my sick mind.

/me is never serious.

I know.. i wasnt referring to taht tallywhacker thing..

and i didnt say she was a crackwhore

i said she had a problem.. she didnt sleep around like a whore..

:\
 
Well anyhow.. How is everyone doing?
 
Oh my bad, you MistaX said crackHEAD. And you said your mom WAS.

I know you were just joking as was I. Just read it wrong.

Sorry.
 
Oh cool.. Ill be back guys. Im watching that movie on ABC Rose Red. Pretty cool. ;)
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Oh my bad, you MistaX said crackHEAD. And you said your mom WAS.

I know you were just joking as was I. Just read it wrong.

Sorry.

its ok. im sorry for exploding on you. i just dont appreciate it when people talk about my parents, just as im sure you dont.

Heh..

anyway..
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Oh cool.. Ill be back guys. Im watching that movie on ABC Rose Red. Pretty cool. ;)

ok..
 
Commercial break :p
 
So how is every one?
 
im okay.. heh.. :)
 
Awww back to the movie. Ill be back in a few. :D :D :D
 
Fudge!

*change pants*

I hate when I forget to get up before I piss.
 
hehehe.. thats funny
 
Heh, there must be something with me and the mentally retarded. They must relate to me well or something.
 
what you up to klos?
 
Bed, I have school in 8 hours and 10 minutes.

:sleep:
:sleep:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back