How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im backkkkkkkk
Fatman pisses me off...
 
congrats klos

...welcome back mistax
 
argh....
 
RTCW Map servers are slow
File Planet sucks
 
Originally posted by MistaX
RTCW Map servers are slow
File Planet sucks

yep it sure does :D

its run/owned by gayspy
 
Originally posted by MistaX
RTCW Map servers are slow
File Planet sucks

You should host a map with your screamin' connection along with your new processor/mobo!
 
Didn't mean to scare ya'll off there with that little suggestion... :D

Nite all!

~later~
 
Lata Pako
 
Hey everybody... wuzuuuuh?
 
I made a new wallpaper.... :D
 
Originally posted by GT-R
Whats up?

Hey, not a whole lot! And welcome to GTPlanet by the way! :D

What are you up to?
 
Well, I'm falling asleep waiting for a reply so I had better get some sleep! Night all, and talk@ya.later....

And welcome again, GT-R to gtplanet.net...

~Pako~
 
OH YEAH! by the way evryone i bought a playstation2 and GT3 a few weeks ago!! and it kicks ass YO!! :D :cool: :D
 
Alberta? Where's that?

Anyway, what you doing at the mo? I'm bored to, sitting in a lovely Delphi lesson. I should be doing some work, but it's far too early ;P
 
Its going okay :D
 
Hows it going with yall 2??
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
its a province in canada
where you from matt?
did he leave???? :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back