How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hello Hello Matt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
whats the next status after gold member?
Im trying to think :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 
Oh gosh i cant remember. Sorry.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
platinum??
or is that later?

It might be. :confused:
 
Okay here we go.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Okay here we go.

Platinum Member at 500
 
And than its Premium GTP Member or what ever you like it to say after 1000 :D
 
Heh. Sorry, got to get some work done at the same time. Isn't Delphi fun!

I'm from London, England. :)
 
Originally posted by MildMatt
Heh. Sorry, got to get some work done at the same time. Isn't Delphi fun!

I'm from London, England. :)
Awww there he iis :rolleyes: :D
 
Well anyways im out! Laters. :p
 
10:26 am.
I've been working since 8:30am! I want to leave Uni by 1pm, to get round my friends house and play i-link GT3 all evening :)

What time is it for you? Must be quite late.

see ya Noc :)
 
ya its 3:30 right now and i think im gonna call it a nite
so ill talk to ya l8er
 
okay dude.

See ya,
I'll just talk to myself for a bit :)
 
Good morning, y'all. And adios, b/c I'm off to work now. Have a good day! :)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Good morning, y'all. And adios, b/c I'm off to work now. Have a good day! :)


Fine, don't IM me! :mad:
 
Good Morning GTP!!! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back