How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would GTP get a chat room when we have this thread? :)
 
Well, chatrooms are live... and if its irc you can transfer files P2P :D
 
/me would like a chatroom
 
well, this is becoming sort of a chat room... people reply within 30 seconds...
 
but sometimes it gets dull...

at like 4AM n stuff
 
Right folks, I'm outta here. It being time for bed and all.

Go Patriots! (he says, having no idea what's going on!)
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Right folks, I'm outta here. It being time for bed and all.

Go Patriots! (he says, having no idea what's going on!)

Lata, btw Rams up by 3
 
Sorry to go back again guys, but I've had a look down the forum and it seems Pako has done a good job, he has moved a lot of the threads and locked a couple too.

Wahey for Pako!!!
 
Update! Patriods Intersept, Score
 
Yay! TV Advertisments for movies that open in the summer!

That means its almost June :D
 
Right gotta go I'll see y'all later, thats if I don't get flamed to death for starting that thread in Suggestions & Feedback.

Bye!!! :)
 
Lata Brian
 
um roarroarroaraorrr
 
Bye Brian. :)



Yes, i got a couple sweet pics for my new avatar from Pako....... :slaphappy
 
Well, i'm out too guys. L8er.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
It would be cool if this actualy was set up like a true forum
50 posts before you can start a thread :)

That would be a good suggestion in the suggestions forum... 💡
 
wall.gif
 
Originally posted by Pako


That would be a good suggestion in the suggestions forum... 💡

sure would, now wouldnt it ;)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
wall.gif

Nice!!! I was actually thinking about doing a series of animated avatars from "The Wall"... Oh yeah... I just need some time .....;)
 
Originally posted by Pako


Nice!!! I was actually thinking about doing a series of animated avatars from "The Wall"... Oh yeah... I just need some time .....;)

Hehe... ok. :)
 
hehe i'm back... stupid computer crashed, i go to the bathroom, and all of a sudden my girlfriend's using it... so i had to wait... but i'm here again...

Say, the Pats are killing those poor Rams!!! It's like the World Series... the underdog's putting a show! (i'm not a huge fan of Football, but there's nothing, and i mean nothing on tv tonight, aside SV's coverage of the Swedish rally, but that's 3 hours from now...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
hehe i'm back... stupid computer crashed, i go to the bathroom, and all of a sudden my girlfriend's using it... so i had to wait... but i'm here again...

Say, the Pats are killing those poor Rams!!! It's like the World Series... the underdog's putting a show! (i'm not a huge fan of Football, but there's nothing, and i mean nothing on tv tonight, aside SV's coverage of the Swedish rally, but that's 3 hours from now...

hrm. Well welcome back lil buddy :D
 
Im back!
 
Danke All
It seems that im too lazy to actualy beat Midnight Club.....
too tedious, 6 races to go+ the 2 bosses
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back