How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


I highly doubt we can do that.

your only like 4 months late on with that post Klos
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


you don't want to know... but oh well!

so far:

2 in left ear
1 in right ear
left nostril
left eyebrow (2 barbels)
bottom lip on the left
both nipples (these were the worst...painful!)

total of 8, plus my 4 tatoos...

Oooh, oooh, I want pictures!!! lol. I wanted to get my eyebrow and/or my lip pierced, but I don't think any of my jobs would like that too much. So I'm getting something else done.. I won't say what, though.
 
RAMS TOUCHDOWN! TIED GAME! TIED GAME!
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Oooh, oooh, I want pictures!!! lol. I wanted to get my eyebrow and/or my lip pierced, but I don't think any of my jobs would like that too much. So I'm getting something else done.. I won't say what, though.

i wish i could, i don't have a scanner... :(

and i need to remove the ones on my nose and eyebrows before going to work... customers don't like people with more metal than skin working on their cars, it seems... so i wear them on weekends, or when i go out with friends...
 
Patriots won.....Patriots win
 
looks like the Pats won it... the Superbowl was rigged!!! (check the thread made earlier this week!)
 
Ftt.jpg
 
i just found this kick ass site with plenty of dumb things...

maybe i should post this in every of Mitsubishi3000GT's topics:

buddychrist-sucks.jpg



:D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Ftt.jpg

what is he doing in the snow with 2 Ferraris?

this one applies to Klostro and Mitsu3K...

6thsense.jpg


!
 
rocks.bmp
 
hi bye oh my
 
hi steviemo...

btw, MistaX, that .bmp you posted takes ages to load... it's not even loaded!
 
no where, i just thought that sounded cool
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
hi steviemo...

btw, MistaX, that .bmp you posted takes ages to load... it's not even loaded!

well cuz its a bmp and im not gonna convert it to jpg anytime soon, and your con must suck, i upload at 140k per sec.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


well cuz its a bmp and im not gonna convert it to jpg anytime soon, and your con must suck, i upload at 140k per sec.

56K modems suck... :mad:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


56K modems suck... :mad:


ah see, your con does suck!
 
mmm... Gwen Stefani.... did i mention she looks just like my girfriend? except for that dot in the forehead... and the obvious lack of... boobs... :o
 
What's up guys? Man this weekend has been crazy since I last visited.

Between Mistu3000 and Klos, I'm suprised that Jordan hasn't gone crazy yet.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
mmm... Gwen Stefani.... did i mention she looks just like my girfriend? except for that dot in the forehead... and the obvious lack of... boobs... :o

yeah but she still is hot as hell
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


yeah but she still is hot as hell

you da man! :D

i'm still searching the perfect shot... watch out my next avatar!
 
I've been feeling sick all weekend. Has anyone else felt sick? I guess it's just that season.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


you da man! :D

i'm still searching the perfect shot... watch out my next avatar!

:thumbsup: can't wait
 
Ok.. you need to get your own avatar. This is MINE!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back