How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man.... and entire "The Wall" series would be awesome... hehe
 

Attachments

  • wall-small.gif
    wall-small.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 68
The Trillion Dollor question of the day:
Who is more phyco: Klos, or Mike Tyson?
 
wasn't there a movie about "the Wall"? a kinda weird video... very strange.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
wasn't there a movie about "the Wall"? a kinda weird video... very strange.

Yep, sure was! ;) Pink Floyd: The Wall!
 
Originally posted by Pako
Oh man.... and entire "The Wall" series would be awesome... hehe

That is truely cool man. :thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
The Trillion Dollor question of the day:
Who is more phyco: Klos, or Mike Tyson?

Mitsubishi3000GT? ;)

i don't know what happened, but Klos is posting some things that make sense...
 
Pako, your avatar is a work of art!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Danke All
It seems that im too lazy to actualy beat Midnight Club.....
too tedious, 6 races to go+ the 2 bosses

you have midnight club? damn you. you have ALL the games i want... i hate you :(
 
Originally posted by MistaX
The Trillion Dollor question of the day:
Who is more phyco: Klos, or Mike Tyson?

ME!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :fdevil: :fdevil: :fdevil: :fdevil:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
The Trillion Dollor question of the day:
Who is more phyco: Klos, or Mike Tyson?

Retype that in English and I will answer you.

If you mean "psychotic" then Mike Tyson.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Pako, your avatar is a work of art!

Yeehaa, I have inspiration to rip a DVD and start the Pink Floyd avatar production process... :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


ME!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :fdevil: :fdevil: :fdevil: :fdevil:

*rips out bottle*

*cracks it over your head*

Shutup, moron :D

hah
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


you have midnight club? damn you. you have ALL the games i want... i hate you :(

All? are you sure? I dun have......ummm X-Squad
 
Originally posted by MistaX


All? are you sure? I dun have......ummm X-Squad

I said all the games i want.. wtf is x-squad..
 
X-Squad= Worst PS2 Launch game

Speaking of crappy games, i need to give ya a link to the crappy review of a crappy game called MCO
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


*rips out bottle*

*cracks it over your head*

Shutup, moron :D

hah

*uses piece of glass to cut off your balls*

hah
 
Originally posted by MistaX
X-Squad= Worst PS2 Launch game

you forgot Fantavision!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


*uses piece of glass to cut off your balls*

hah
Punk. :(

*sews them back on*
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


*uses piece of glass to cut off your balls*

hah

More Hackysack?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs

Punk. :(

anything against them? :reallyodd
 
Top 3 companys that blow right now
#1 Fileplanet
#2 EA
#3 KMart

why did i make this list? Cuz fileplanet blows
EA blows
and Kmart blows!
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


What?

I dont know... people refer to people they find annoying, or that did something stupid as "punks..." I wonder why, what's wrong with people who have colored hairs, multiple piercings and tatoos, and look like they'll kill you if you say a word... (I'm not like that... except for the piercings and tatoo part!)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


I dont know... people refer to people they find annoying, or that did something stupid as "punks..." I wonder why, what's wrong with people who have colored hairs, multiple piercings and tatoos, and look like they'll kill you if you say a word... (I'm not like that... except for the piercings and tatoo part!)

nah.. i dont have anything against em, if i did, why would i be one?

heh.. i have tons of piercings, no tatoos yet.. i have really long spiky hair, etc...

Hehe.
 
What piercings do you guys have? I have two in each ear and one in my tongue.. so far. hehe.
 
I dun wanna know....
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
What piercings do you guys have? I have two in each ear and one in my tongue.. so far. hehe.

you don't want to know... but oh well!

so far:

2 in left ear
1 in right ear
left nostril
left eyebrow (2 barbels)
bottom lip on the left
both nipples (these were the worst...painful!)

total of 9, plus my 4 tatoos...

edit: i can't type... typed 8 instead of 9... there, it's fixed...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back