How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TATINEE


No, no, no... don't do that. You weren't talking, so I figured you took yourself out of the running.





Well, I was waiting for a response from you to the following:

Originally posted by TATINEE
How am I supposed to choose between you, WT and viper_maniac?



Originally posted by Josh
I thought we had something special...:?::cry:


If you have to choose, then I guess it's not meant for us to be together...:cry:
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Alright well, TATINEE is making me cry, so I'm outta here. I guess Viper wins? :confused:

I really coulda been the best online boyfriend you ever had. Too bad you passed it up. :lol:

*mwah* Only about a month to go, hun.. ;) Have a good night!
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
I guess Viper wins? :confused:



Hopefully that's not a very good guess...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
I was born on Sept 23 1979. So I guess I'm good enough now? :lol:

Yeah right. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Ok.. my number is 01126777778. If you can unscramble those numbers, we can talk.. hehe. I'll give you one hint.. it's an 877 number.
LOL, I'll stay up all night decoding it. :D
 
Originally posted by Josh




Hopefully that's not a very good guess...:nervous:

:reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd :reallyodd
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Do you notice who's B-day that is?



I noticed...;)
 
Originally posted by Josh






Well, I was waiting for a response from you to the following:





Originally posted by Josh
I thought we had something special...:?::cry:


If you have to choose, then I guess it's not meant for us to be together...:cry:

Well.. I do have a thing for guys named Josh...
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Well.. I do have a thing for guys named Josh...


Whew!:D


I feel much better now...:p
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Hey TATINEE, you have 11 numbers in your phone # :D

Well by golly.. I think I'll call you Sherlock instead of WT from now on!!
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Hey TATINEE, you have 11 numbers in your phone # :D

1-555-555-5555

1 plus area code, plus 7 digit number...:p
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
That's why Lancaster people are weird. They have 1 extra number in their telephone #

It's not a local exchange.. it's my toll free number, silly.
 
Originally posted by Josh


1-555-555-5555

1 plus area code, plus 7 digit number...:p
What? Is that because they are out of my 215 area code? But I never have to do that when I call my friends in different area codes.
 
Originally posted by Josh


1-555-555-5555

1 plus area code, plus 7 digit number...:p


Isn't that how it's supposed to go, or am I the only dip$hit who dials "1" before the area code?:confused:
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
What? Is that because they are out of my 215 area code? But I never have to do that when I call my friends in different area codes.


Eh, I always do it, but I'm not too bright...:lol:
 
Hey everybody check out my new avatar and status. :)
 
I don't have to dial 1 before the area code.


e.g. I would Dial 215-886-6062


if it was in a different area code I would dial 263-565-8970 and still have no 1 in it.
 
hmm, alright.

its uhh the same?
 
hey hey! I'm back... just checking if the new computer works... it seems to be ok! So, what did i miss?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
hey hey! I'm back... just checking if the new computer works... it seems to be ok! So, what did i miss?

everything...........just kidding :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


everything...........just kidding :D
Actually we had a lot of convorsation. With tons of sex, death, and everything in between. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back