How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
took ya long enough.. lol

THres like 1 min left on my time span.
 
Woop, well thats gone now aint it?

Hahah.. oh well. Maybe we can talk tomorrow?

GET AIM!
:D

Umm, goodnight man..
 
*thinks* i wonder if he will responde by 2:05 *end thinks*
 
2 more mins to see if he will respond..
 
One more minute..
 
*times up*

Nah, your a bit late.

OK, well.. i am hittin the sack Stevie.. goodnight. Last time BTW
 
haha
alrite
talk to ya later gt2
have urself a good one
 
Anyone here at almost 5am???
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Learn it? I *live* it everyday.. see, I'm in half of the movies you're hiding! :lol:

eek5.gif
eek5.gif
eek5.gif
*gets out porn stash* Well I'll be. There you are. Woohoo! hehehe
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


eek5.gif
eek5.gif
eek5.gif
*gets out porn stash* Well I'll be. There you are. Woohoo! hehehe

:lol: :lol: You have my whole collection, don't you?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


hehe..goofball. How was class?

Not bad. We were supposed to have a test today that I completely forgot about. Thank god she is waiting til Thurs. to give it cuz of not having school last Thurs.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Not bad. We were supposed to have a test today that I completely forgot about. Thank god she is waiting til Thurs. to give it cuz of not having school last Thurs.

Lucky you. I thought you were always right on top of your work! Tsk tsk.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Lucky you. I thought you were always right on top of your work! Tsk tsk.

:( :( I know. *sits in corner*
 
Are you waiting for me to get on AIM?
 
there's no one here this morning...
 
I'm here.. I just fell asleep. I'm all wrapped up in my comforter b/c it's like two degrees up here in my room and I made the mistake of putting my head down to rest.
 
:splat: I'm here for a while longer! :splat:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
I'm here.. I just fell asleep. I'm all wrapped up in my comforter b/c it's like two degrees up here in my room and I made the mistake of putting my head down to rest.

dont you have heat? *hugs*
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


dont you have heat? *hugs*

You'd think we didn't, as cold as it is up here. It's just that since I'm in the attic, it's always either freezing or roasting. I should get an electric blanket.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


You'd think we didn't, as cold as it is up here. It's just that since I'm in the attic, it's always either freezing or roasting. I should get an electric blanket.

If I had the money I would buy you one. :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


If I had the money I would buy you one. :D

Well what are you waiting for? Go get a job! :lol:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Well what are you waiting for? Go get a job! :lol:

*runs out to get job*

Must.......get......enough.......money........to.........get......blanket........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back