How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see... pretty much the usual stuff around here!
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Actually we had a lot of convorsation. With tons of sex, death, and everything in between. :D

Sex?? I didn't see any of that.. must've happened when I was putting my kids to bed :p
 
POST 900

100 Before my own title.
 
Originally posted by MazKid
POST 900

100 Before my own title.

congrats! i'm far from there though!
 
damn Monique Powell is hot!!!
 
I gotta get to bed for school tomorrow. I'll see ya'll laterz.
 
later!
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Sex?? I didn't see any of that.. must've happened when I was putting my kids to bed :p
Learn something TATINEE, every man has a porn stash. So we were just hiding it. :D
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Learn something TATINEE, every man has a porn stash. So we were just hiding it. :D

Learn it? I *live* it everyday.. see, I'm in half of the movies you're hiding! :lol:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Learn it? I *live* it everyday.. see, I'm in half of the movies you're hiding! :lol:


so that was you?

:lol:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Learn it? I *live* it everyday.. see, I'm in half of the movies you're hiding! :lol:
Wow, your right! I didn't know you could dance so well!!! Kudos. A little mascara goes a long way.

And don't flatter yourself.
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Wow, your right! I didn't know you could dance so well!!! Kudos. A little mascara goes a long way.

And don't flatter yourself.

What? You're the one drooling over my dance moves. So :p

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. I'll see you guys tomorrow.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


What? You're the one drooling over my dance moves. So :p

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. I'll see you guys tomorrow.
No, I was looking at that hot blonde next to you. :D


Good night. :sleep: :)
 
Good night TATINEE...;)
 
well i'm all alone here i think... oh well, i'll watch Conan...
 
stupid reruns... oh well... is there anybody out there? just nod if you can hear me... is there anyone at all?
 
*nods*

WASAAAAAAA
 
WASSSSSSAAA!!! :bigmouth:

did you see the Bud ad during the superbowl? pretty lame one this year... i liked the E.T dog one from last year!
 
hey, im gonna PM you with something really quick aight PunkRock?
 
fine!
 
Anyway, whats up punkrock?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Anyway, whats up punkrock?

not much... watching a stupid show on NBC with Carson Daly... and i'm eating a whole lemon pie my mother made this afternoon... i got a little hungry like 15 minutes ago...
 
Hey stevie... sorry i wasnt around. I was messing with some stuff... anyway, im going to bed, since your already gone.. see ya!
 
You know stevie, if you are bored so much, why dont you get AIM and message me sometime? Im almost always online (half the time im sleeping, at school or away from the computer doing somethin else...

I am gonna stay up 6 more minutes..
 
What would you like to do for these last few minutes im awake?
 
i guess thats a big wide ol nothing!!

:( You no like me no mo' :(
 
hey
sure
i was just looking at some other threads cuz i thought u had already left
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back