How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I upgraded......that should get me more listeners....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
0 Listeners......gd u ppl....
Sorry man. I think it's tops that you're providing this service, but I'm quite happy listening to my CD at the moment (despite Brian's assertion that it's 🤬 ), and anyway, I'm shifting a fair amount of data up and down my pipe, and I'd rather not have the lag thanks.
 
I'm downloading Kid Rock - Lonely Road Of Faith, very nice track. :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
0 Listeners......gd u ppl....

Yo man im listening .. :D
 
Originally posted by Brian P
I'm downloading Kid Rock - Lonely Road Of Faith, very nice track. :)

Sounds familiar.... :confused:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Yo man im listening .. :D

do you have the Darude version of children? Children of the sandstorm i think its called.
 
Originally posted by space


Sounds familiar.... :confused:

Uh-huh, may have somethin to do with what we were talking about yesterday. :D ;)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


do you have the Darude version of children? Children of the sandstorm i think its called.

did i spell Darude right? :thatsodd:
 
Hey there Nocturnal, didn't see you come on. :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


do you have the Darude version of children? Children of the sandstorm i think its called.
yes, yes i do :), i'll play that next
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Uh-huh, may have somethin to do with what we were talking about yesterday. :D ;)


Dude! I've been looking for that song for awhile now:thumbsup: :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX

yes, yes i do :), i'll play that next

Cool!!! thanks ;)
 
Hey Nocturnal!
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Hey there Nocturnal, didn't see you come on. :D

Yeah i just kindof jumped in Whats up style and everyone else. ;)
 
Originally posted by space



Dude! I've been looking for that song for awhile now:thumbsup: :)

When its fully downloaded I'll e-mail to you if you like. :)
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Hey Nocturnal!
Yo! lol hey whats up.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Yeah i just kindof jumped in Whats up style and everyone else. ;)

Nm, Mist's just been blabbing about his little DJ thing on WinAmp, as you have seen. :D
 
Originally posted by Brian P


When its fully downloaded I'll e-mail to you if you like. :)

too late, i have 2 copies of it now:D one just finsihed and one is at 30%
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Nm, Mist's just been blabbing about his little DJ thing on WinAmp, as you have seen. :D

Babbling?
 
Originally posted by space


too late, i have 2 copies of it now:D one just finsihed and one is at 30%

Great song isn't it!!! :D
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Nm, Mist's just been blabbing about his little DJ thing on WinAmp, as you have seen. :D


yeah but its cool. ;) :p ;)
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Great song isn't it!!! :D

Yup, awesome song:D

They did a good job using in the video too:)
 
hello
 
Cool man thanks.... Children of the sandstorm. :D :D :D :D :D
 
Originally posted by space


Yup, awesome song:D

They did a good job using in the video too:)

It was just the right song for the video, I don't think any other song would have worked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back