How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool again MistaX :p :p :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX


huh?


on the playlist, click the Misc button, then the bottom option(opts), then select generate HTML playlist.
 
Oh i didnt know that...... if i copy and paste your gonna have to scroll lots
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Oh i didnt know that...... if i copy and paste your gonna have to scroll lots

just copy the text, and put it in a txt document, and attack it:)
 
Originally posted by space
Hmmmm..... I was just listening to POD-Youth of the nation.


I've heard that a couple of times, I think I'll download it soon, but I'm gonna have to go soon, someone else wants to go on the computer, I'll be here for a little while longer though.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Want to see my list.

What if i say no?
 
Originally posted by Brian P
Gotta go guys, see y'all later!!!! :)
Lata Brian
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Here:

If you want to know, all those songs that you have labeled as Final Fantasy n, the orginal artist is Nobuo Uemastsu :)
 
Originally posted by space


If you want to know, all those songs that you have labeled as Final Fantasy n, the orginal artist is Nobuo Uemastsu :)

Thanks for tellin me, I'll change them some other time, yea! I'll remember for sure!
 
Cause I'm bored :D
 

Attachments

  • winamp.jpg
    winamp.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 52
Originally posted by space
Cause I'm bored :D

We have the exact same skin!
 
here it is anyways.
 

Attachments

Originally posted by MistaX


Thanks for tellin me, I'll change them some other time, yea! I'll remember for sure!


heheh, Just in case!

I didnt expect you to have video game music, you didnt strike me as a game music fan:)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I really dont wanna make a list of my 720 songs....

As if 720 is a lot! You've got some good tracks though. :)
 

Attachments

  • mp3.gif
    mp3.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 41
Some of those songs are etched in my memory....
Theres this one song i have in my head from a game that i cant remember
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
here it is anyways.

Keep in mind... some of the songs here my girlfriend dl. soo if you see some uhh gay group songs there not mine. :D
 
Seeya Brian!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Keep in mind... some of the songs here my girlfriend dl. soo if you see some uhh gay group songs there not mine. :D

How many songs on that list? im too lazy to count
 
Originally posted by MistaX


How many songs on that list? im too lazy to count
697
 
Well guys, i'm outie bye. :D
 
OH i almost for got. MistaX hey man did i tell you. Your copy of RTCW WORKS! online. :D :D Thanks man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back