How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Cool man thanks.... Children of the sandstorm. :D :D :D :D :D

No prob....any other requests?
 
Originally posted by Brian P


It was just the right song for the video, I don't think any other song would have worked.

Yeah thats true
 
Originally posted by MistaX


No prob....any other requests?


Ever heard of Barcode Brothers??
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS



Ever heard of Barcode Brothers??
No but i can get em real quick......
 
Originally posted by MazKid
hello
Hello!!! sorry a bit lat on that one. :p
 
Originally posted by Brian P


bragger ;)

Im just sayin....
Shaddup 64ker!
 
Originally posted by MistaX

No but i can get em real quick......
Yeah but i only like a few of there songs. Hold up let me see wich ones i have.
 
Hi GG, Space, PS, everybody.
 
Hi Stevie!
 
Hi Mista!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yeah but i only like a few of there songs. Hold up let me see wich ones i have.


Okay... Barcode Brothers. "Tele" is one.. and any of the "Dooh Dooh" versions are good too.
 
Hi Brian!
 
Hey MistaX, you got a playlist with all of the songs you have on the radio?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Im just sayin....
Shaddup 64ker!

Awww. Poor Guy!

Don't be too hard on him! :)
 
Originally posted by space
Hey MistaX, you got a playlist with all of the songs you have on the radio?

Not at hand....
 
I really dont wanna make a list of my 720 songs....
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie


Awww. Poor Guy!

Don't be too hard on him! :)

Thanks Giles.

Geez he boots me off his radio and then makes fun of my connection. :shakehead :cry:
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Have ya got any songs to recommend while I'm downloading????
Hmmmm..... I was just listening to POD-Youth of the nation.

I have strange music tastes, I like everything from Abba to ZZtop.

Pink Floyd's Always good :)
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Thanks Giles.

Geez he boots me off his radio and then makes fun of my connection. :shakehead :cry:

hey you left WILLINGLY!
 
Originally posted by space
Hmmmm..... I was just listening to POD-Youth of the nation.

I have strange music tastes, I like everything from Abba to ZZtop.

Pink Floyd's Always good :)

I quite like POD. Might go foraging with Bearshare when I'm not working on the site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back