How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Brian P


Some, nearly all of them more like. You know too much!!! :)

Once thats done, ill dig up some hard ones, might even through in pictures of them too:)
 
I'm bored... what to do?
 
Originally posted by space


Once thats done, ill dig up some hard ones, might even through in pictures of them too:)

Cool.

You saying mine weren't hard enough!!! :reallyodd ;)
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Cool.

You saying mine weren't hard enough!!! :reallyodd ;)

for the people who stick to GT here, they prolly would have been pretty hard, but for the people who own most of the games that the characters where from, it wasnt too difficult:)
 
Originally posted by space


for the people who stick to GT here, they prolly would have been pretty hard, but for the people who own most of the games that the characters where from, it wasnt too difficult:)

Yeah I know some of them were pretty easy, but you've not got them all yet!!!! :D :p
 
monkeyrobot.jpg



is that too shocking? I'll remove it if you guys want to.
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Yeah I know some of them were pretty easy, but you've not got them all yet!!!! :D :p

Thats all the ones i could have got without cheating:)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
monkeyrobot.jpg



is that too shocking? I'll remove it if you guys want to.

I dunno about shocking, but it is hilarious. :rotfl:
 
I just got done working on my profile.

look©and «
 
Originally posted by space


Thats all the ones i could have got without cheating:)

don't cheat yet though, I wanna see if anyone else can get them.
 
Originally posted by Brian P


don't cheat yet though, I wanna see if anyone else can get them.

I wont, gotta give someone a chance for second place:)
 
Heya GTP!
Radio is up :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX

U order SCGT yet?

Well my dad said it was OK about an hour ago when he phoned so I'll order it tonight. :D :D
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Well my dad said it was OK about an hour ago when he phoned so I'll order it tonight. :D :D

Cool! I cant wait to kick yar ass :)
 
you guys got any sites for the cars in that game? I need some badly... mods too!
 
Hi mista
 
Originally posted by Brian P


*cough* bull**** *cough*
Me and GT2 do our best in this set of slow cars we found (4 Integras, a Civic, a Beetle, and a Neon) We will so kill u in them :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Me and GT2 do our best in this set of slow cars we found (4 Integras, a Civic, a Beetle, and a Neon) We will so kill u in them :D

Yeah, yeah. :rolleyes:

BTW can you download the BMW thats in Jordans avatar.
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Yeah, yeah. :rolleyes:

BTW can you download the BMW thats in Jordans avatar.
Yea, i have it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back