How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Brian P


Cool!!! :cool:
I dun like it tho, in-game its GT1. it should be GT3, and im too lazy to retune it
 
Originally posted by MistaX

I dun like it tho, in-game its GT1. it should be GT3, and im too lazy to retune it

Ok.
Hmmmmm......

What cars should I download then so I can keep the pace with ya!!! :)
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Ok.
Hmmmmm......

What cars should I download then so I can keep the pace with ya!!! :)

ummm Me and GT2 have all the crazy cars, we have Nascars in the same class with 97 Thru 2001 Lemans cars
And Racing trucks with T/A Race cars...
 
Originally posted by MistaX


ummm Me and GT2 have all the crazy cars, we have Nascars in the same class with 97 Thru 2001 Lemans cars
And Racing trucks with T/A Race cars...

Well I'm sure as hell downloading this.

nastro.jpg
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Well I'm sure as hell downloading this.

nastro.jpg
I already have that :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX

I already have that :)

Is there some sort of search option in speedsims, so I can find cars that I want. (CLK GTR, BMW M3 etc.)????
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Is there some sort of search option in speedsims, so I can find cars that I want. (CLK GTR, BMW M3 etc.)????
No, but just look in GT, you'll find everything there
 
Also check the links on the sidebar theres cool stuff there too
 
i didn't know about Speedsims... though i found a place with a GT300 mod, seems fun, but i,m not sure how it works...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i didn't know about Speedsims... though i found a place with a GT300 mod, seems fun, but i,m not sure how it works...
Since u have it.......maybe u could play multi with me and gt2 later?
But your gonna need ban scene mas, a ****load of cars and a few tracks :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Also check the links on the sidebar theres cool stuff there too

OK, will do.

As long as you play Metallica - I disappear. :D
 
i dunno, i'm running a 56k... might be loads of lag... that's why i don't play too often online... plus i'm not very good! :o
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i dunno, i'm running a 56k... might be loads of lag... that's why i don't play too often online... plus i'm not very good! :o

Dont worry....... i used to play on 56k...it wasnt horrible, just the other cars worped around, and it dont matter how good you are, i think me and gt2 both suck, we slam into walls trying to drift n stuff
 
MistaX thanks for playing I disappear, but you've put it up to 128k, therefore I can't really listen to it!! :(
 
i'm currently downloading a few cars... most are very nice! I'll check out what i can do for online playing, i might not be able today though... might go meet the girlfriend's parents, which sucks... :(
 
Hey guys! I'm on. :)
 
Originally posted by Brian P
MistaX thanks for playing I disappear, but you've put it up to 128k, therefore I can't really listen to it!! :(
Mah bad, i turned up the wrong encoder :(
 
So.... what's new?
 
Who is that guy again? He looks familiar........ :confused:
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Who is that guy again? He looks familiar........ :confused:
Your Grandpa?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back