How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, i don't know... i thought it was funny... but i don't know who it is...
 
Space, what was the MFAudio thing you were talkin about a while ago?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Your Grandpa?

Actually, both are dead, hehehe................... :grumpy:
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Actually, both are dead, hehehe................... :grumpy:
My condolences :(
 
Ok...... :)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
's UP? :p

:lol: Nutin much man. Just sitting here playing GTA3, surfing GTP, and talking to Tatinee on AIM.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:lol: Nutin much man. Just sitting here playing GTA3, surfing GTP, and talking to Tatinee on AIM.
Does Tatinee not want to get on GTP???
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


She already is.
O ..... :rolleyes: Okay so where is she?????? :p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
O ..... :rolleyes: Okay so where is she?????? :p

According to Who's Online, shes viewing this thread.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


According to Who's Online, shes viewing this thread.

dun dunt dun dunt...

she's stalking us

:)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


According to Who's Online, shes viewing this thread.
Well i have been sick the past 3 days and i dont want her to be just viewing this thread i want her to ask me how have i been doing and ..... gosh just act like she cares... :cry:


lol :p
 
Originally posted by space


dun dunt dun dunt...

she's stalking us

:)

More like me stalking her. She keeps complaining that I'm spying on her.
 
Originally posted by space


dun dunt dun dunt...

she's stalking us

:)

Hey space I changed your avatar a bit if ya want it.
 

Attachments

  • bmw.jpg
    bmw.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 71
Originally posted by Brian P


Hey space I changed your avatar a bit if ya want it.

Thats pretty cool:thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by space


Thats pretty cool:thumbsup:

Thanks, I like messing about in photoshop, I can't use it that well but I'm learning. :)
 
:rolleyes: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Thanks, I like messing about in photoshop, I can't use it that well but I'm learning. :)

If you know who to make animated ones, you oughta make you avatar go from what you have know to a picture of Angle:)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS

Well i have been sick the past 3 days and i dont want her to be just viewing this thread i want her to ask me how have i been doing and ..... gosh just act like she cares... :cry:


lol :p

Awww, sweetie, how are ya? I've been sick, too, so I can relate. It sucks.
 
Originally posted by space


If you know who to make animated ones, you oughta make you avatar go from what you have know to a picture of Angle:)

Sounds like a good idea, I haven't tried an animated one yet.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


More like me stalking her. She keeps complaining that I'm spying on her.

That's right. You're a dirty spy. :Privateey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back