How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean Claude Van Damage, what a name for a over 21 movie actor...
 
yours remind me of Michael Jackson... ;)
 
hey, 1500posts!
 
Boredom sucks huh...
 
Eh, anyways, I gotta be leavin' soon...:nervous:
 
Yo Joshua
 
BTW, how dare u catch up so fast :mad::p
 
Originally posted by Josh
Boredom sucks huh...

I dont know why I'm bored cuz i got my Xbox, PS2, and Dreamcast to play on.
 
Sorry ZeroCool, didn't know I had to take my time while catching up...:p



Viper- Do you have Halo on Xbox? I got an Xbox not too long ago, and all I have is Halo, and have only played it for like 5 minutes...:D It's fun, but controlling it was weird with the 2 joysticks...:nervous: I do more 2-player stuff than actual game play...
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Yo Joshua



I believe that's the first time someone's actually called me by my real name here...:p I may be wrong though...:nervous:
 
****, I gotta go get ready for night school...:mad::nervous: It gets out at 8:00 so I'll be back on around 9:00 or so...:cry: Later guys...:D
 
Tada, im here :) Live Talk Radio Show in a few hours :D
 
Originally posted by Josh




I believe that's the first time someone's actually called me by my real name here...:p I may be wrong though...:nervous:

Good so another 1st for me, btw your supposed to take your time damn man it took me nearly 5 months to catch u, now in 2 days u catch up my near 400 post lead :mad:;):p

Have fun at night school 😈
 
Hey Accord, have you seen the avas i made you??
 
U waited a whole 2 minutes Honda Accord u got to give people time.
 
Hey everyone





Oh wait no ones here, no one replyed to this post, oh well..I'll leave
 
Wel i have to go guys BBL ( i hope... :\ ).
 
Originally posted by Josh
Viper- Do you have Halo on Xbox? I got an Xbox not too long ago, and all I have is Halo, and have only played it for like 5 minutes...:D It's fun, but controlling it was weird with the 2 joysticks...:nervous: I do more 2-player stuff than actual game play...

No. All I have is Rallisport Challenge and Bloodwake.
 
Hi fellas. How's everyone doing this afternoon?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Hi fellas. How's everyone doing this afternoon?

Well I'll be damned. You have finally returned to grace us with your presence. :p
 
Grrrrr....I found this contest, where if you can crack this encrypted file, you win a 360 Modena challenge car, and i cant do it! :mad:
 
I'm probably the newest member here.
This looks like a good place to start my posts.
:eek:
:2cents:
 
Welcome to GTP Voltron :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back