How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! So... where should I go with my questions. I checked out an answer forum earlier and there didn't seem to be anyone there?
 
What kinda questions? forum questions or game-related?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Grrrrr....I found this contest, where if you can crack this encrypted file, you win a 360 Modena challenge car, and i cant do it! :mad:

A 360 Modena? No wonder you cant do it. I just wonder if anyone can with a prize as great as a 360 Modena.
 
Well somebodys gonna, I wanna. But i cant....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Grrrrr....I found this contest, where if you can crack this encrypted file, you win a 360 Modena challenge car, and i cant do it! :mad:



Where's this contest at?:confused:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
What kinda questions? forum questions or game-related?
]

Game related. Actually it's only one question. If I have one silver in all of simulation will that keep me from 100%. Can't seem to get pass 99%
 
Yep. that'll keep you from 100%
 
Someone could crack it, but I doubt that someone talented enough to do so would ever find that challenge, or even look for it in the first place...
 
But its a Ferrari, its just sitting there waiting to be won....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Yep. that'll keep you from 100%

Cool, thanks! I'll be back later.

VME incryption huh? Good luck!

Darin out
 
lata Voltron :)
 
Ah damn i couldnt win it anyway, you have to pick it up in LA, i would need to get the car shipped here......
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Well I'll be damned. You have finally returned to grace us with your presence. :p

Fine then, smart ass. I'll leave. *runs away*
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Fine then, smart ass. I'll leave. *runs away*

*grabs your arm* I dont think so. You hardly ever come around and now you are just gonna up and leave? I DONT THINK SO!
 
Accord, Capts suck.......
 
wow, your happy about that? I'ed be crying....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back