How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's the Z... runs 11s on the 1/4 with full interior!
240z1.jpg

sr20z2.jpg

note the 538ps rating... that's roughly 530hp from a 2.0l I-4!
 
That's one extremely badass 300ZX...:eek:
 
Goodnight whitez...;)
 
Bah the wheels dont match...
 
yes it is bad ass... kinda like the Silver one in February's SCC... have you seen it?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Bah the wheels dont match...

slicks in the back...
 
But still, you can match the rims...
 
I assume the wheels don't match because the rear wheels are attached to the drag slicks they use...
 
That doesnt matter! the wheels are aprox, prolly 18s rear, you can match with a pair of 16s front. still works out.
 
Well I'm out everyone. I needs some sleep. Laterz. :sleep::sleep:
 
you don't need a V8 to intoxicate people... ( i have no idea of what are the 2 round things in the airdam...)

spinout_01.jpg
 
Hey, those rims are on my Altezza in GT3...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
That doesnt matter! the wheels are aprox, prolly 18s rear, you can match with a pair of 16s front. still works out.



Here's what I was saying:


They have the drag slicks attached to those white wheels. Instead of just having slicks laying around and switching tires on those BBS looking wheels, they just swap wheels. Much easier than swapping tires.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
That doesnt matter! the wheels are aprox, prolly 18s rear, you can match with a pair of 16s front. still works out.

maybe he likes it that way?

like when i drag race during the summer, i put my 15inche stockers at the front... looks dumb, but saves expensive tires!
 
Ahhhhhh Now i understand.....but still, non-matching rims are like non-matching socks :)
 
Geez thanks for saying bye to me. Lazy bastards. :smilewink
 
Bye viper_maniac...:p
 
bye Viper!!
 
Alright, I'm outta here too, for now. I might be back in a lil' bit for a few minutes, but I dunno...:) Later guys...:D
 
Im gonna go play Swat 3, i'll be around every one in a while :)
 
see ya Josh! I'm out too...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back