How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayone else have Italian pride? :)
 
Wow. That's awesome. I'm American! :slaphappy
 
And I'm British/Turkish...confusing combonation :rolleyes: and yes I have the Italian pride because I'm a part of the Tifosi :D
 
But of course, yet do you have Italian pride?
 
Im Italian American :D
 
I've now put my location, status, and sig in quotation marks (that's these thing- " " :lol: ) because i was begginning to think people thought i was serious.
 
I'm so proud of myself! :D (blah)
 
"Wow, GC, I thought you were Pimpin the hoes left and right!"
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
But of course, yet do you have Italian pride?

yep :alien: (soz just like this avatar)
 
STEVIE!

Sorry man.. i have been a bit busy. YES i do want you to do that civic for me :) TY!!
 
I was talking to viper maniac F2002..ah forget it. Anway, i have to go.
 
Lata CG
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
I was talking to viper maniac F2002..ah forget it. Anway, i have to go.

:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
STEVIE!

Sorry man.. i have been a bit busy. YES i do want you to do that civic for me :) TY!!
I will.. but itd be real nice if u had a pic of a civic at nearly the same angle
or just fairly close
 
MMM..... DHURRR!!!! :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
 
not yet accord
anything in particular you want me to do to them
 
Sorry man.. i dont have one :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back