How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TATINEE


Damn! Good going, Josh. You could've at least waited until he wasn't around to mention it.. he wouldn't have figured out that way.

*giggles*

:eek: :( :cry:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Damn! Good going, Josh. You could've at least waited until he wasn't around to mention it.. he wouldn't have figured out that way.

*giggles*



I'm sorry TATINEE; I always screw up like this...:cry:
 
damn well this is a great day for me,i got 78% on my math test :(
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10

hehe you probably hate me for that concequence earlier...


Nope...;) Like I said, there's only 1 person I dislike at GTP...:)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
hey Noc!!! how's it going?
Hey man!!!! :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Awwww 2nd to notice... Whats up viper_maniac
:D :D

Not much just sittin here playin Bloodwake on my Xbox and basking in the glory of getting the 50,000th reply. hehe :D
 
Oh great.. now I've made two guys cry. You sissies!! *rolls eyes and leaves room*
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Oh great.. now I've made two guys cry. You sissies!! *rolls eyes and leaves room*

🤬🤬
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
*rolls eyes and leaves room*



Sweet! Our plan worked...😈
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Not much just sittin here playin Bloodwake on my Xbox and basking in the glory of getting the 50,000th reply. hehe :D
some dudes have all the luck
 
what's that? we are not allowed to cry anymore? Is it actually a bad thing to cry for a Men? womens laugh when they see a man cry?

damn TV... :mad:
 
well i guess im going to wang my johnson.. be back in a bit..
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Not much just sittin here playin Bloodwake on my Xbox and basking in the glory of getting the 50,000th reply. hehe :D
Cool deal man..!!!! Congrats
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Yeah right. You looooooooove me.



;)



Yeah, but I loved you more when I thought you were actually leaving the room...:p
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
what's that? we are not allowed to cry anymore? Is it actually a bad thing to cry for a Men? womens laugh when they see a man cry?

damn TV... :mad:

Nope, nope.. that's not it at all. It's different if a guy is crying for a legitimate reason. These guys are crying for no reason. And that's why I laugh at them... haHA!
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Oh great.. now I've made two guys cry. You sissies!! *rolls eyes and leaves room*
:D :D :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
Originally posted by Josh




;)



Yeah, but I loved you more when I thought you were actually leaving the room...:p

*tackles Josh and pins him down* You wanna say that again, sissy boy?
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
well i guess im going to wang my johnson.. be back in a bit..



:reallyodd



That's :censored:in' sick man...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Nope, nope.. that's not it at all. It's different if a guy is crying for a legitimate reason. These guys are crying for no reason. And that's why I laugh at them... haHA!

so it's cool if i cry because i lost a life-long friend? (which would be normal, man or woman...)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Nope, nope.. that's not it at all. It's different if a guy is crying for a legitimate reason. These guys are crying for no reason. And that's why I laugh at them... haHA!

🤬🤬
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


*tackles Josh and pins him down* You wanna say that again, sissy boy?



Nope, I think I'll just lay here and enjoy the moment....;)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


*tackles Josh and pins him down* You wanna say that again, sissy boy?

*tackles you and pins you down* Leave mah friend alone ya hear? :D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


so it's cool if i cry because i lost a life-long friend? (which would be normal, man or woman...)

Of course. It would be cool if you lost a friend you'd only known a few months or a few weeks.. a friend is a friend.
 
uh... gotta make a decision involving my brother and my car... hard to make a choice...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back