How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
Sure why not VC, btw its good ta see ya :)


Yep I am glad to be on. I have not been around here for a while. (Hope nobody forgets me :( ) Anyway I knew on my leave I would not hold my spot in the top 10. Its good to see some new faces in there. :) So man whats up with ZeroCool do you know?
 
Eh? Somethins wrong with ZC?

I dont talk to him much so i wouldnt know...
 
Heya Brian :)
 
Sup Brian.


Yeah I saw his status it is weird.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Heya Brian :)

I just got outta bed, its like 23:10 here!! :eek:

I've been at work till 8am this morning though.....
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Sup Brian.


Yeah I saw his status it is weird.

Long time, no see VC.

I just noticed that on his status, it also says in his profile "I'm sorry Ron" and "I'm sorry Kelly" :thatsodd:
 
Looks like he got pissed about them not liking his times, so he left..... or something
 
Thanks for the link MistaX.


Yeah I will be on GTP for good again around my B-day. (March 21)
 
"Have you been doing you schoolwork like the other good boys and girls?"
 
Hey everyone.
 
hey everyone!
 
so what, i got the 49999th! and Mista got the 50001th!
 
and i think i'll get the 50300th!
 
Heh.....
 
hey Mista!

well i'm away...
 
Hey viper... i thought MJ was getting the axe after 50000?
 
This sucks! No one listens to mah station anymore...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
so what, i got the 49999th! and Mista got the 50001th!

:reallyodd:reallyodd Like those matter. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back