How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i'll settle for some Hot Pockets :D
 
Ahhhh, thanks :)
 
viper maniac go the 50,000's post, lucky one
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


I have a ton of Girl Scout cookies. You want some?

You got them Butter something or others? they're pretty good
 
Im not playing anything, and yea the 'tar is cool
 
CONGRATS VIPER

but im getting the 60000th!!! :)
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
CONGRATS VIPER

but im getting the 60000th!!! :)

:reallyodd I dont think so. :mschievou
 
holy **** already 250 after the 50,000th post!!!
 
will there even be a 60000?
 
Of course PR :)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:reallyodd I dont think so. :mschievou
:reallyodd: we'll see about that :fro:
 
nevermind... dumb question.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


You got them Butter something or others? they're pretty good

Nope, I don't think I have those. I have Thin Mints (of course), some kind of shortbread with chocolate on the bottom, Caramel Delites and Lemon Creme. My mom ordered some from everyone she knows, I think. I gotta give some away before my kids find them.
 
well guyz cya,ill be back in about an hour....
 
i'd eat a lemon pie right now...
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
well guyz cya,ill be back in about an hour....

:thumbsup:

ok then...
 
4 minutes without a reply?
 
I'm outta here... gotta get some sleep. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.
 
im watchin Junkyard Wars, so im kinda AFK :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back