How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodbye TATINEE!

i think i'm gonna go off as well... kinda sleepy!
 
Lata everyone thats leaving
 
Bye TATINEE! Dont stay away too long ya hear? :D

Well I'm out to. I needs me sleep. :sleep::sleep: I'll see ya'll later.
 
Lata Viper......Everyones leavin me.....
 
Ah hell im gonna go lay down, i'll be back tomarrow :D
 
i know you guyz dont want me to talk to myself..
 
HAHAHAHA!!

need posts too... :cry:
Gotta go find someone to talk to or somethin to talk about...

or maybe I'll just go do time trials again...
naw, get hold of yurself man! Give it a rest for now. TRUST me!

Okay, so i've talked it over with myself and it's off to another thread for me.
 
DRINK GOATMILK, Or don't...whatever suits ya';)

(I need posts :D )
 
no, i'm a cyborg, so technically i'm on, not alive :P
 
Hi,...is anyone here?
 
Yeah. :)
 
Nothing much here. :) You?
 
Apparently nothing eh? :indiffere

*beep in backround*

Pizza time! :burnout:
 
Yum.... "It's not delivery, it's DiGorno!"
 
i thought it was Delissio? or maybe that's the one we get here?
 
:confused: *shrug*

*takes another bite*

Yum......
 
Mmmm.......root beer............
 
Umm, Hey everyone....if theres anyone here...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Umm, Hey everyone....if theres anyone here...



Damn dude how many times are you gonna post in here? Over 1000 times this month and it is only the 14. Set a new GTP record why dont you.
 
Sure why not VC, btw its good ta see ya :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back