How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today sucked.....I overslept and didnt go to school, but everyone thought i did, so i had to lay in bed for 6 hours.....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Today sucked.....I overslept and didnt go to school, but everyone thought i did, so i had to lay in bed for 6 hours.....

Hows that bad when you didn't have to go to school???
 
laying in bed sucks!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
laying in bed sucks!

Doing nothing would be crap I suppose, watching TV or sumthin isn't so bad though......
 
Yea, i layed in bed from 9:51 (when I got up) till 2:30 (9 minutes ago)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Yea, i layed in bed from 9:51 (when I got up) till 2:30 (9 minutes ago)

Ha, yeah that would suck........
 
I still have to pretend i come home in about a half hour...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I still have to pretend i come home in about a half hour...

So watcha gonna do, climb out the window or something. lol.
 
i probly woulda went back to bed and not woken up till like 3
1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what should i change my status to?
 
Nah, my room is down in the basement, and up the stairs, theres a back door, im gonna pretend i came through the back door :)
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
i probly woulda went back to bed and not woken up till like 3
1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what should i change my status to?

Congrats man!!! :thumbsup:
 
hey guys!
 
School only calls when your out for more then one day, and Congrats on your 1000 :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
School only calls when your out for more then one day, and Congrats on your 1000 :)

Then I suppose you'll have to make a fake letter for your absence???
 
Originally posted by MistaX
School only calls when your out for more then one day, and Congrats on your 1000 :)

good school you got there...

when i was in high school, they would call if you missed only 1 class... no foxing then... but we did it anyway!
 
Hey PR, and i dont even need a letter saying i was sick, they'll just count it as an Unwaved-absence, i only get 16 of em, and this was my 7th
 
I totaly blew it, my dad thinks i snuck in....bah oh well, at least he thinks i still went to school :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I totaly blew it, my dad thinks i snuck in....bah oh well, at least he thinks i still went to school :D

Well at least you didn't get busted......
 
Radios up.
 
Oh yea, u took my stuff out of your sig.....bastardo
 
Lata Stevie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back