How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
Oh yea, u took my stuff out of your sig.....bastardo

It looks like you've changed the URL's anyway?????

And I was getting bored of my sig so I changed it. :p
 
Im gonna be adding 2 more soon, like in the next half hour, basicly just for Josh, because hes got one of the slowest cons, and he likes listening......
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Im gonna be adding 2 more soon, like in the next half hour, basicly just for Josh, because hes got one of the slowest cons, and he likes listening......

Even slower than mine??? ;)
 
yea, he has to listen on the 24k line, you can listen on the 40k
 
Ok, Done adding the 2, gotta chg my sig.
 
I now run 4 servers :D
 
now my sig is all long n stuff..
 
:D
 
Now all you gotta do is stop playing so much techno. :yuck:

/me hates techno.
 
Fine, when you listen, i wont play techno :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Fine, when you listen, i wont play techno :)

You dun have to stop it completely.

But techno does suck.
 
nice radio, Mista!
 
ty PR :)
 
This sucks, i cant tell witch servers witch anymore.

Oh well who cares, i just know i have 1 listener
 
Originally posted by MistaX
This sucks, i cant tell witch servers witch anymore.

Oh well who cares, i just know i have 1 listener

2 in a minute.
 
damn i need new speakers...
 
Any requests?
 
shoot... gotta go... be back later tonight!
 
lata PR
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Any requests?

ummmm.....

How about Disturbed - Down with the sickness.

Viper recommended it but I've never heard it.
 
Ok, after this Oasis song :)
 
Originally posted by whiz kid
why do you park on driveways, and drive on parkways?  and whats the deal with canned ham?

why is abbreviation such a long word?
 
Why are you a million years too late with that reply?
 
Hello guys....I haven't been in here since page 480(for me) or so.

Well I talked on IM with the girl I like....it didn't turn out that good...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back