How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MK, welcome back :)
 
Hey guys. :)
 
No one here anymore??
 
I'm here
 
Lalala..........
 
Yeah dude.
 
Fine, just finishing an avatr for Beamerkid. :) You?
 
Not bad considering I almost killed someone today. :)
 
*choke*

Hmm?
 
Yeah it was some lady prolly in her 40's. I didnt see her til the last minute. I was driving with my mom and we were coming up to a green light. It was green through the whole thing. There was a Transpo bus(city bus) sitting there in the right lane at the intersection. I was going prolly about 40mph when I was coming up to pass the bus which was still sitting there. Next thing I know here comes this lady walking out from alittle ways in front of the bus. I was like "OH S***!!". So I slammed on the brakes, made loud a$$ screeching sounds. I came within a few feet of hitting her. I yelled at her "Look where the **** you are walking damnit!". Damn good thing the brakes were new. Left long tracks on the street throughout the intersection.
 
Well at least you left your mark. ;)

:lol:
 
On the street i mean! :thatsodd: ( :lol: )
 
Thats for sure. I didnt see the tire tracks til about an hour later we were heading down that street again. Thats when we saw what we left behind. :)
 
Hey nice avatars guys...
 
Going for the big 4000 tonight...
 
How are you all doing on this nice night tonight? Its like 70 outside ride now?
 
Thanks, and good luck Tazz. :)
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
How are you all doing on this nice night tonight? Its like 70 outside ride now?

How am I doin? Look at my above posts.

Its like 44degrees here.
 
Partly cloudy, 78 degrees Farenheit and 7:00 PM ET here. Quite a nice day today, but reaaaaally sunny this morning. I'm doing fine. :)
 
Thanks.... That sounds nice GC...
 
You live in Arizona right maniac?
 
It should be warm there...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back