How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm getting my old GP3 out... gonna have a bit of fun...

might come back later...
 
lata PR
 
well it sucks... i spun at Catalunya, only to get hit by a Ferrari... finished dead last.

sucks!
 
not much, we're bored to death...

I'm watching F1 qualifying... sucks, that ****in German's still first...
 
Hah! PR you cant drive :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Hah! PR you cant drive :D

yeah, i know... bad tire choice. Took some intermediates in the rain... should have gone with rain tires... I braked and the thing spun on me...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


yeah, i know... bad tire choice. Took some intermediates in the rain... should have gone with rain tires... I braked and the thing spun on me...

:lol:
 
PR, you ever hear of a game called Racer?

It totaly completely kicks ass
 
Originally posted by MistaX
PR, you ever hear of a game called Racer?

It totaly completely kicks ass

i had it on my other computer... it was pretty bad, because of my computer. I'm gonna re-download it. I've heard a few good things about it, though!
 
bah... Villeneuve 13th... Schuey 1st, Montoya 2nd and Barrichello 3rd... as usual.
 
ugh im so bored i cant even deside on what to listen to.....
 
how do you make the car run? how can i change my controller? it's on default with the mouse
 
okay,well im off to play gt3 for a while,be back later...
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
anyone like my avatar???
Its nice man ;)
 
Wish I could stay and chat but my eyes are wanting to shut badly and I'm losing the battle with them. :) Well then I'm out. Talk to ya'll laterz.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Wish I could stay and chat but my eyes are wanting to shut badly and I'm losing the battle with them. :) Well then I'm out. Talk to ya'll laterz.

eek3.gif



LOL
 
hey! i'm still here... :eek:
 
im here too
still havent thought of a good status yet
 
Hey!!!
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
im here too
still havent thought of a good status yet
Do..... a status that says.. YO!. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back