How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by StevieMo
im taking off everyone
cya all later
Laters man.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Have you seen this THIS



Yeah, but I never paid any attention to it till now...:D Thanks...:)
 
bye Stevie!
 
Originally posted by Josh




Yeah, but I never paid any attention to it till now...:D Thanks...:)
I havent seen too many of the sites there. Just a few so i dont know if they all have videos.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


www.hondahookup.com ?

i dunno... street racing's not my cup of tea...




Thanks...:D




I rarely ever streetrace, but all it usually takes is some dumbass kid revvin' at me and next thing ya know I'm disobeyin' the law...:nervous:...
 
forget that, there's nothing on that site anymore...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
My FTPs got some cool vids :)




Probably a stupid question to you, but how do I DL videos from your FTP?:confused:



Anyways, I'm trying to DL a 20.66MB video at a transfer rate of 3.2KB/sec...:eek::cry: That's horrible...:mad: It's going to take a few hours...:rolleyes:
 
avatar.php
avatar.php
avatar.php
avatar.php
avatar.php
avatar.php



Yo! :cheeburga Take that!
 
Originally posted by Josh





Probably a stupid question to you, but how do I DL videos from your FTP?:confused:

Ok, what you do, is go to ftp://67.82.168.242

And go to the movies folder, or whatever (that place is packed with stuff other then racing....) and then right click, and click save target as or save file as. and then just save it to wherever and you all set :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Ok, what you do, is go to ftp://67.82.168.242

And go to the movies folder, or whatever (that place is packed with stuff other then racing....) and then right click, and click save target as or save file as. and then just save it to wherever and you all set :)





Goog God dude you have so much **** on your computer...:eek:



BTW- Thanks...:)
 
Originally posted by Josh






Goog God dude you have so much **** on your computer...:eek:



BTW- Thanks...:)

i agree!! i'm gonna say it to your mom! ;)
 
thats only my 2nd HD Josh :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Ok, what you do, is go to ftp://67.82.168.242

And go to the movies folder, or whatever (that place is packed with stuff other then racing....) and then right click, and click save target as or save file as. and then just save it to wherever and you all set :)
Hey man you got any games??
 
Of course i do...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i found a few Street racing movies...

http://www.escape.ca/~rodmarj/videos.htm
how we do it in Canada...




Thanks...:D I bookmarked it and I'll check it out later...;) My connection is too damn slow to even attempt opening that page up along with my downloading video and GTP...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Of course i do...
Do you have the Sim's?? If you do will it work if i dl it?
 
i'm still awake!!! good god i thought i was sleeping...

better get off the beer...
 
Yes, Yes, and No
 
Whose ever tryin to get something they're mom wont like is gettin kicked..
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


eek3.gif


avatar.php
avatar.php
avatar.php
avatar.php
avatar.php
avatar.php

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:


AWWWWW!!!! *runs and hides* Whos that?
 
Uh, MistaX you have some stuff I don't think your mommy and daddy would appreciate you having...:lol:



Just messin' with ya...:D
 
damn... the kids are going in the GT3 forum!! there's a thread with 120+ replies from only 2 or 3 guys... guess one of them?
 
No, you asked 3 in 2. Do i have it, will it work, and can you dl it :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
No, you asked 3 in 2. Do i have it, will it work, and can you dl it :D
I said IF i dl it. :lol:
 
Why am i not surpized Dess is one of the 3......
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
damn... the kids are going in the GT3 forum!! there's a thread with 120+ replies from only 2 or 3 guys... guess one of them?
Who???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back