How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you people and your fast connections. Dont say anything Mista.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Your dling thru IE....... thats your problem
????? well how else should i dl it?
 
i largely prefer IE from Netscape, honestly...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Damn you people and your fast connections. Dont say anything Mista.
Fast? Im not fast? Just Cable. :p
 
IE was never built for FTPs, IE actualy sucks when it comes to FTPs, you should get something like CuteFTP...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i largely prefer IE from Netscape, honestly...
Ewww i would not even touch Netscape.
 
but IE is still better than Netscape...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
IE was never built for FTPs, IE actualy sucks when it comes to FTPs, you should get something like CuteFTP...

And how does that work???
 
I dunno how it works cuz i dont use it, i host an FTP, not view it :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Fast? Im not fast? Just Cable. :p

eek3.gif


Well thats faster than 56K. :mad:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I dunno how it works cuz i dont use it, i host an FTP, not view it :D
What what good are you than? hehe :lol:
 
they're still going at it in the GT3 forum!!!!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


eek3.gif


Well thats faster than 56K. :mad:

Whats 56K?? Ive been on cable for soo long i forgot what everything else is. :p
 
I WILL kick you. (i can too, wanna see? i can use Josh as the example :D)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
they're still going at it in the GT3 forum!!!!
???WHO???
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Whats 56K?? Ive been on cable for soo long i forgot what everything else is. :p

eek3.gif
eek3.gif
:mad:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I WILL kick you. (i can too, wanna see? i can use Josh as the example :D)
LOL :lol: Poor Josh.
 
DessidontknowwhatthehellisnameisV-10 and another kiddo...
 
D*ck, i mean Dess and those 2 noobs......
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
DessidontknowwhatthehellisnameisV-10 and another kiddo...
oh... well i guess ill go take a look. :D
 
i suggest we should lock that thread... but that's just a suggestion...
 
did you see my comment on page 7?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I WILL kick you. (i can too, wanna see? i can use Josh as the example :D)


This reminds me...:) Did you guys know I can ban?:confused: Watch, I'll use MistaX as an example...:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh



This reminds me...:) Did you guys know I can ban?:confused: Watch, I'll use MistaX as an example...:lol:

:rotfl:

in your face!
 
Originally posted by Josh



This reminds me...:) Did you guys know I can ban?:confused: Watch, I'll use MistaX as an example...:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:that was a good comeback.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back