How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess... D********10...
 
Originally posted by Josh
Uh, MistaX you have some stuff I don't think your mommy and daddy would appreciate you having...:lol:



Just messin' with ya...:D
Man i got all my stuff on VHS tape, that i took from my brother... LOL
 
So i guess i cant get the Sim's from you MistaX? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Whose ever tryin to get something they're mom wont like is gettin kicked..





Sum*****!:p Quit denying me access to that ****!:lol:
 
Fine, take it, but dont come crying to me when you cant figure out how to install it
 
This is fun, i have everyones IP :D
 
MAN I HAVENT HAD SEX IN ALMOST A MONTH!!! i guess that what happens when a couple has been living together for almost 1½ year.
 
i'm not on your FTP anymore...
 
Whoa, the total of everyone dling is 7K/sec.....
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
MAN I HAVENT HAD SEX IN ALMOST A MONTH!!! i guess that what happens when a couple has been living together for almost 1½ year.

2 weeks already... either she's fatigued, either she doesn't want to... it's gettin boring!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
This is fun, i have everyones IP :D



Great, who cares...? Can I download some porn from your FTP now, please?:p:lol:
 
Fine take it Josh.....

All of a sudden the total kb went up by 50, well now i know Noct has.....DSL :)
 
damn... everybody's giving up in Malaysia... Villeneuve's gonna end up on the podium!!!

yeah,right... :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Fine take it Josh.....

All of a sudden the total kb went up by 50, well now i know Noct has.....DSL :)
LOL its cable.. Just want to know why your sooo slow. I dl off of other web sites faster than this. Lol
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


2 weeks already... either she's fatigued, either she doesn't want to... it's gettin boring!
:lol:
 
No you dont.

I upload at 130k max, ive done 130k steady a few times
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Fine take it Josh.....

All of a sudden the total kb went up by 50, well now i know Noct has.....DSL :)



Woohoo!...:D Thanks...:lol:



I'll take some after I get a few S2000 videos...:)



3.2 of the KB/sec being DL'd is ME!:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
No you dont.

I upload at 130k max, ive done 130k steady a few times
Do i have to prove it to you again? hehe Ill get a pic if you want. :D
 
Go get yar pic
 
WB StevieMo...:D
 
damn... 3 am and i'm still awake!
 
hey Stevie, didn't notice you were back!
 

Attachments

  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 25
......MFer....... Oh yea i think Kazaa is running.......
 
See foo
 
Originally posted by MistaX
......MFer....... Oh yea i think Kazaa is running.......
hehe yeah i bet it is. :D
 
Your dling thru IE....... thats your problem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back