How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Thats what they all say. :lol: :D



Well, maybe not a LONG time ago, but about 8-12 months before I joined GTPlanet...:)
 
Originally posted by Josh




Well, maybe not a LONG time ago, but about 8-12 months before I joined GTPlanet...:)
:D hehe well when you put it like that. :D
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
looooooong time
me so tired
Could you not sleep the last time you got off here??
 
nope
gotta get up early for hockey tomorrow too...
 
I'm closing my window with GTPlanet for a little bit, but I'll still be online and I'll be back in a few minutes...:D



I just gotta let these downloads have as much dial-up to themselves as possible...:mad:
 
I know what your DLing Josh, your mom wouldnt approve....
 
Originally posted by Josh
I'm closing my window with GTPlanet for a little bit, but I'll still be online and I'll be back in a few minutes...:D



I just gotta let these downloads have as much dial-up to themselves as possible...:mad:
Yeah okay... what kind of downloads are you getting huh?? huh??? would your parents be able to watch em with you? :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I know what your DLing Josh, your mom wouldnt approve....
:rotfl: HAHA that just answered my question.
 
bored again.....
 
Woo?
 
4:00 am here
 
5 here
 
You are all crazy night owls. :lol:
 
Only reason im up still is cause im waiting for my girl to get home from work.
 
And well of course my name. Nocturnal
 
I really kinda gotta lay down, not because im tired, because my legs feel wierd.... i been sittin here for at least 7 hours...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I really kinda gotta lay down, not because im tired, because my legs feel wierd.... i been sittin here for at least 7 hours...
yeah im gonna go play some more of my GT3 See ya MistaX. And see you around too StevieMo
 
I'm DLing some more porn from MistaX right this moment...:lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I know what your DLing Josh, your mom wouldnt approve....




Um, I'm not denying the fact that I'm downloading PORNO...:p



No, my mom wouldn't approve, but what she doesn't know can't hurt her...:D
 
Exactly...:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back