How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Brian P
no.....

You know, i'm quite tired of that.

And maniac, try looking under someone's info on the left side of the screen and if it says "Online!" then yes, someone's on.
 
Im here now
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


You know, i'm quite tired of that.

And maniac, try looking under someone's info on the left side of the screen and if it says "Online!" then yes, someone's on.

:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
Looks like ive got a popular server now :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Looks like ive got a popular server now :D

Yeah.

Are any of the crashes you have any good, which is best????
 
Crashes.... umm... List em, i'll tell ya whats good
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Crashes.... umm... List em, i'll tell ya whats good

Brutal - Porsche GT-1
Meet Joe Black
Comedy - Insane Car Crash
Car getting annihialated at intersection.
Pizza guy gets run over
Gassing up race car - Im guessing thats the Bennetton fire??
NASA Plane
Giant F1 crash
Nasty Race car crash


I think thats it....
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Brutal - Porsche GT-1
Meet Joe Black
Comedy - Insane Car Crash
Car getting annihialated at intersection.
Pizza guy gets run over
Gassing up race car - Im guessing thats the Bennetton fire??
NASA Plane
Giant F1 crash
Nasty Race car crash


I think thats it....

the Plane crash is incredible..... the Porshe GT-1 crash is famous, it does a backflip. the Car gets annihialated at intersection is quite funny
 
Tony Blair "We're going to reinforce the army"
Ali G "I iz going to hire the A-Team"
 
Ive just seen THE coolest thing ever done in a Porsche 911.
Ever.
 
You don't mind me getting this stuff do ya MistaX??? :)
 
I dun care :)
 
You should dl 911_Stockholm_Getaway.mpa I know its 100Mb, but i just watched it.... It had me on the egde of mah seat..
 
Its so damn cool tho....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
You should dl 911_Stockholm_Getaway.mpa I know its 100Mb, but i just watched it.... It had me on the egde of mah seat..

That'll take me like all day. :eek: :(
 
Think of the car chase in Ronin, the first one, with the Audi, just with a Porsche, faster, and real :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Think of the car chase in Ronin, the first one, with the Audi, just with a Porsche, faster, and real :D

I know you prolly won't tell us, but I wanna look for some videos, where do you get yours from???
 
Im not tellin.
 
You want the movies i have, use my server. Soon im gonna get more, Alot more :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
You want the movies i have, use my server. Soon im gonna get more, Alot more :D

k, thats cool with me then, I suppose your server is fast enough. ;)
 
Its just as fast as you :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back