How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, this thread is more commonly used for chat, f09, so...chat.
 
CHAT YOU SLUT!! CHAT!! :p :p
 
I'm CHATTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chat*
*chat*
*chat*
 
Hmmmmmm.... my friend is gonna beat my other friend up today, and its all my fault.....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Hmmmmmm.... my friend is gonna beat my other friend up today, and its all my fault.....

NICE ONE!
 
:rotfl:
 
I'll give it a "hehe", but how is that so funny? :confused:
 
I think im gonna shoot em both with a water gun when they start goin at eachother
 
Gotta go, cya guys!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I think im gonna shoot em both with a water gun when they start goin at eachother
that will cool them off. Whats up man. :D
 
L8 rufgt.
 
Did anyone know that Josh dethroned ZeroCool in post??
 
Originally posted by made in holland
I am heading to bed too, cya !

Heading to bed..its 5:00p, :rolleyes:

lol!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP EVERYONE? :D
Hey man! :p
 
Originally posted by f094h
I'm CHATTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chat*
*chat*
*chat*

stop.this.spam.jpg
 
Originally posted by f094h


Heading to bed..its 5:00p, :rolleyes:

lol!

He lives in Holland, genius.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


I did. :rolleyes:
:Poke: smart a** take that! haha

j/k ;) :p
 
Yea i saw too, but soon, I SHALL BE KING!!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Yea i saw too, but soon, I SHALL BE KING!!
HA! :D You think soo huh? :D
 
Ill be back in a sec. need to get ready for work.
 
So...yeah.
 
heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back