How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im out laters all
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


He lives in Holland, genius.

What the hell is your problem. Your just a jerk. I obviously knew he lived in a different time zone, but every time you get a chance you try to make fun.

I didnt do anything to you so back the **** off.
 
lata Noct
 
Originally posted by f094h


What the hell is your problem. Your just a jerk. I obviously knew he lived in a different time zone, but every time you get a chance you try to make fun.

I didnt do anything to you so back the **** off.

Go away. Before We'll have to call Security on you.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
:Poke: smart a** take that! haha

j/k ;) :p

squintfinger.gif
 
:lol: Sorry f09, i guess i'm just a little pissed because i can't make this stupid avatar with a transperecy. But you have to admit, you have made a few not too intelligent comments in the past 10 minutes....
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
:lol: Sorry f09, i guess i'm just a little pissed because i can't make this stupid avatar with a transperecy. But you have to admit, you have made a few not too intelligent comments in the past 10 minutes....

I thought you just didnt like me :rolleyes: , i'll try to post better posting material instead of random comments.
 
Here.

Damn its not as good as i thought it would be, i'll do more work on it
 

Attachments

  • avatar.jpg
    avatar.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 33
Well either that BMW or this Audi will be accepted; so don't worry, keep working on the BMW. :)
 
Hmm.. Almost there :D
 

Attachments

  • avatar.gif
    avatar.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 102
I think ive got it.

Or at least close enuff :)
 

Attachments

  • avatar1.gif
    avatar1.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 87
Sucks that i had to make it smaller...
 
That's ok you don't have to do it. :)
 
:rotfl: Pako Was Here :rotfl:
 
Look at GCs avatar for a little. you'll see it
 
Hehe.
 
:D

:cheers:
 
I chged my 'tar too :D
 
Ack Mista..... :rolleyes:

:)
 
Im bound to piss a few ppl off (VM, Space, the rest of you know who you are :D)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I chged my 'tar too :D

eek3.gif

I was wondering how long it was going to be before you did that. :mad:
 
:D :) ;)
 
Funny pictures anyone? :D
peep.jpg
 
Um....
naked.jpg
 
those are hilarious...clinton!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back