How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccer fun!
flyingreferee.jpg
 
The working man's dream...
office.jpg
 
Just remember boys...wear your god damn cups!
greatkick.jpg

Up for a game of kickball?
 
And finally...
smoking.gif
 
Damn, 1 post in an hour? :irked:
 
Well, i'm off to make next month's avatar....See ya.
 
nope...
 
:reallyodd

whatcha up to?
 
nuthing much. Just played some VF4. Now im playin GTA3. Also chattin with someone on AIM.
 
good!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
nuthing much. Just played some VF4. Now im playin GTA3. Also chattin with someone on AIM.

Someone?
 
quiet in here...
getting.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzz
 
Well I'm out. Gotta go to bed. Laterz everyone. :sleep::sleep:
 
What's up everyone!
 
nothin here, how do you like my new avatar. I recently made it.
 
Originally posted by f094h
nothin here, how do you like my new avatar. I recently made it.

That's a pretty :fire:hot:fire: RX-7!! Nice avatar!
 
Hypothetical Question:
what car would you buy if someone gave you $50,000?
 
Originally posted by f094h
Hypothetical Question:
what car would you buy if someone gave you $50,000?

Used Ferrari 308, $25,000, then a Used Lambo Jalpha. $21,000
 
Hmmm, I think a Honda S2000.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Used Ferrari 308, $25,000, then a Used Lambo Jalpha. $21,000

Now that same guy would have to send you money every month so you can actually drive the cars you just bought! :p
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Hmmm, I think a Honda S2000.

With some minor mods :p Orrr...a Nissan Skyline R34
 
cant buy a new R34 anymore....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back