How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah i can't; it'll take like two days if you let me do it.
 
Well, give me your email address so I can send them... ;)
 
you culd just post them here, if you wanted
 
Originally posted by f094h
you culd just post them here, if you wanted

they're too big for that, i need the file sizes down... not the image sizes :p
 
:( :( Bad News :( :(

I tried to but when hotmail lets me view your attachments it turns them into bmp files. And my animation shop cannot support that format.

Sorry. :cry:
 
That's OK... thanks for trying anyways ;)

Good News: :thumbsup: only 4 more posts!
 
Hmmm, what shall I write in the under-my-name spot??
 
Any suggestions??
 
If you want your avatar hosted, i'll host it for you, just upload it to ftp://67.82.168.242 and then you can use that
 
Originally posted by MistaX
If you want your avatar hosted, i'll host it for you, just upload it to ftp://67.82.168.242 and then you can use that thing to post it here :) [/B][/QUOTE]

How much space do you have left on your server?
 
1000!!!!
:smirk: :007: :frcracker :captain: :sombrero: :turban: :burger: :snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy: :cheers: :thumbsup: :Party: :fez: :cake:
 
a gig or so
 
Originally posted by MistaX
If you want your avatar hosted, i'll host it for you, just upload it to ftp://67.82.168.242 and then you can use that thing to post it here :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll write that down, thanks!
 
lol, you have some funny stuff on your server.
 
I know i do :)
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
1000!!!!
:smirk: :007: :frcracker :captain: :sombrero: :turban: :burger: :snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy: :cheers: :thumbsup: :Party: :fez: :cake:

Congratulations, man.
 
Mista, do u have a web site?
 
PLay some trance next MistaX!!!
 
Hey Mistax! Now I'm even freaking advertising for ya could you please play some trance instead of this classical 1930's crap! :cool:
 
Im here.
 
Did you just play the first 6 seconds of a nfs4 track? COOL!
 
lmao
 
Do you have a mic plugged in so you can act all dj-ee and stuff?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back