How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squishy! :rotfl:
 
Oh BTW yes, i did finish the ava, but like i said i'm not using it for a while since i just got my current avatar. :)
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
that Apu guy is so cheap. Oh well, here's your squishy.

Thanks *slurp* WT!
 
What the ******* is Mistax playing now?! Blah!
 
--->Guys...?
 
I wouldn't of been able to help you. I don't have acess to his music thingy. It doesn't work right for me for some reason.
 
Well this is interesting indeed.....
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
I wouldn't of been able to help you. I don't have acess to his music thingy. It doesn't work right for me for some reason.

What kind of connection do you have?
 
Do you guys know some more -fun- not GT-related forums?
 
Yeah, thanks!! I'll check it out.
 
hey every1, i'm back from my break. Anything going on?
 
n0p3! R U still listening to mistax winamp radio?
 
you talking to me?


Nope, i'm not
 
Originally posted by f094h
you talking to me?


Nope, i'm not

Well, you should!! ALthough he's playing some true crap at the moment :p

WHat time is it over there?
 
5:35P.M.


BTW: my posting stats dropped, now i've only posted 96..well 97 counting this one. And your catching me with 80!

(in 24 hours)
 
Originally posted by f094h
5:35P.M.


BTW: my posting stats dropped, now i've only posted 96..well 97 counting this one. And your catching me with 80!

Weird....
 
what time is it over where you are???
 
23:44

errr... I guess 11:44 a.m.?
 
lolz, cool!
 
what else do you do besides gt?
 
geez, school, and my kart 'career' takes a lot of time too :p
 
how 'bout you?
 
Yoooo, mistax is back messing with his songs! Woohoo:p
 
i just hang out on the net. I need a job tho. for my rx-7 i'm getting.

Can u drive yet?
 
Sure, I can drive. I'm too young for a license though:( But my dad let's me drive his car sometimes alongside the countryside which is cool!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back