How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy a used viper gts

I've seen one before for 45,000

But new 80,000 so new is out of the question
 
Originally posted by MistaX
cant buy a new R34 anymore....

I think I'd be able to find one... they aren't produced anymore you mean ;)
 
MistaX, I'm sure you've been asked this before but, what type of internet connection do you have. A t3? or like a massive cable modem.
 
Originally posted by f094h
I would buy a used viper gts

I've seen one before for 45,000

But new 80,000 so new is out of the question

How about a vette zo6?
 
Originally posted by f094h
MistaX, I'm sure you've been asked this before but, what type of internet connection do you have. A t3? or like a massive cable modem.

Cable. Coax/Optical hybrid.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


I think I'd be able to find one... they aren't produced anymore you mean ;)

They sold the last 1000 in a day.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


How about a vette zo6?

Yea, then new z06's (0-60 in 3.9 sec) seems like a fine idea.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


What's you record speed?


My avatar :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX


They sold the last 1000 in a day.

Yeah? Hmm, didn't know that...

Than I'd have to buy one of a collector who doesn't drives his cars, that would take a hell lot more than 50k though!
 
Yea i know ;)
 
Can you guys belive these stats of the henneseey viper. Unbeliveable!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 59
Heya
 
Originally posted by f094h
Can you guys belive these stats of the henneseey viper. Unbeliveable!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pulling a Mr. Burns]Excellent...[/pulling a Mr. Burns]
 
who's a here?
 
Hey guys.
 
Heya PR n GC
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Ahh, fuggedábout-it!

Lol, thats from a movie...something about a mafia family with a british man being married into the family. Forgot the title though.
 
It's a common mafia phrase :p
 
only 23 more posts! :007:
 
2 more..wait...1 more post till 100 posts in 24 hours.
 
Originally posted by f094h
2 more..wait...1 more post till 100 posts in 24 hours.

NICE ONE!!
 
Thank You!

P.S. My 100th posts in 24 hours
 
Hehe, you should start putting a "™" after every time you say that, rufgt. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back