How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
One person is everyone?
welll it looked like nobody else is talking. :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Well the only reason im here is the music, if i werent doin this show thats sposta be over a half hour ago... Ied be asleep :)
damn you... your making me sleepy now.
 
well.. fine. i guess im off to bed too. See ya later fools. :)
 
awwwwwww Lata Noc
 
mwahahah... i am the only one listening... MUHA!
 
Wrong, Im listening too.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Wrong, Im listening too.

well, i figured that much ya terd!!!!!!
 
:)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
well.. fine. i guess im off to bed too. See ya later fools. :)

Later Nocturnal. :)
 
hmm... DONT MAKE POINTLESS SMILEYS POSTS!!!!
 
it wasnt pointless
 
Well I'm out too. My eyes are wanting to shut really bad now. Laterz.
 
Lata VM
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Well I'm out too. My eyes are wanting to shut really bad now. Laterz.

Oh, well fine then. LEAVE YA BASTARD!! :(
 
Originally posted by SCOTTtheBOMB
Im bored so lets try to get this post to have over 100 replies.
C'mon, 100 posts! Isn't that a little extreme?
 
heh.... smart ass..
 
Anybody there?
 
I'm downloading Viper racing of a mistax ftp, yeah;) I'm gonna make a really cool viper in the same colors as my go-kart!
 
I downloaded that from Kazaa, I thought the game sucked. If was fun to design your car, but it sucks.
 
Anybody up and about yet?
 
guess not, I'm out for a couple hours then
 
:yawn:

Hey.
 
Welcome to the GTP Forums, psonefreak....

:yawn:
 
EDIT: Whoops double post.
 
Post lots! Here are some rules:

- keep threads to the correct forums
- use the search function to make sure a thread you plan to make isn't already made
- 200 posts to use a custom avatar (limit 100 by 100 pixels and 35K)
- 1000 posts and being here for at least 2 weeks to get a custom status (words above your avatar)
- have fun ;)
 
Did you really felt you needed to tell him the rules, geez, you dictator you :lol:
 
:smilewink

We don't want another DessViper on our hands. :lol:

j/k ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back