How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ruf, gc, whats going on?
 
Hehe, nm, i'm gonna go play some Tricky.

See ya later.
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
:smilewink

We don't want another DessViper on our hands. :lol:

j/k ;)

True... true :lol:
 
Originally posted by f094h
I dont really mind dess.

We were just having a laugh there! :lol:
 
What's up?
 
Oh nothin, r u guys on Spring Break
 
not any more...
 
I see,lol :p , we get another week still :D :cool: :cool:
 
Lucky bastard! :007: ;)
 
I'm looking forward to the race tomorrow!
 
Originally posted by made in holland


Me too.

I hope MS loses. 😈

I'm opting for JPM ;)
 
Yesterday I heard someone at school say Jos Verstappen is surely gonna grab some points this year. LLLOOOLLL :lol: I laughed so freaking hard! -He's probably wondering why JV didn't participate in the qual sessions this afternoon- :rotfl:
 
how long has this post been here :burnout:
 
Hmmm, let's check out what's on MISTAX FM
 
...offline, hmmm
 
Originally posted by made in holland


What's playing right now??


Mistax Winamp RADIO is currently OFFLINE
 
What do you think of my fresh signature?
 
Best dom dat we hier een beetje lame engels lopen te lullen :D
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Best dom dat we hier een beetje lame engels lopen te lullen :D

Hehe, inderdaad.
Het moet wel, anders worden ze boos:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back