How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
En 't is asociaal! So, see you in the pub tonight matey?!
 
«««®OTAX MAX ©HALLENGE»»»
[size=-2]©HRISTIAAN KRABBÉ NUMBER 15[/size]

[size=-3]MISTAX WINAMP RADIO @ 67.82.168.242:5000[/size]
[size=-2]Check out some K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...thanks to giles-guthrie.com [/size]
[size=-2]Check out some more K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...hosted by giles-guthrie.com
[/size]
[size=-2]Bill Gates is dead.com[/size][size=-3] ...from the makers of the blair witch project! [/size]
 
«««®OTAX MAX ©HALLENGE»»»
NUMBER 15[/size] [size=-2]©HRISTIAAN KRABBÉ NUMBER 15[/size]

[size=-3]MISTAX WINAMP RADIO @ 67.82.168.242:5000[/size]
[size=-2]Check out some K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...thanks to giles-guthrie.com [/size]
[size=-2]Check out some more K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...hosted by giles-guthrie.com
[/size]
[size=-2]Bill Gates is dead.com[/size][size=-3] ...from the makers of the blair witch project! [/size]
 
«««®OTAX MAX ©HALLENGE»»»
[size=-2]NUMBER 15[/size] ©HRISTIAAN KRABBÉ NUMBER 15[/size]

[size=-3]MISTAX WINAMP RADIO @ 67.82.168.242:5000[/size]
[size=-2]Check out some K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...thanks to giles-guthrie.com [/size]
[size=-2]Check out some more K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...hosted by giles-guthrie.com
[/size]
[size=-2]Bill Gates is dead.com[/size][size=-3] ...from the makers of the blair witch project! [/size]
 
«««®OTAX MAX ©HALLENGE»»»
[size=-2]NUMBER 15 ©HRISTIAAN KRABBÉ NUMBER 15[/size]

[size=-3]MISTAX WINAMP RADIO @ 67.82.168.242:5000[/size]
[size=-2]Check out some K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...thanks to giles-guthrie.com [/size]
[size=-2]Check out some more K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...hosted by giles-guthrie.com
[/size]
[size=-2]Bill Gates is dead.com[/size][size=-3] ...from the makers of the blair witch project! [/size]
 
«««®OTAX MAX ©HALLENGE»»»
[size=-2]NUMBER 15 ©HRISTIAAN KRABBÉ NUMBER 15[/size]

[size=-3]MISTAX WINAMP RADIO @ 67.82.168.242:5000[/size]
[size=-2]Check out some K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...thanks to giles-guthrie.com [/size]
[size=-2]Check out some more K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...hosted by giles-guthrie.com
[/size]
[size=-2]Bill Gates is dead.com[/size][size=-3] ...from the makers of the blair witch project! [/size]


FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!! FORMATTING CAN BE REALLY ODD SOMETIMES!!
 
«««®OTAX MAX ©HALLENGE»»»
[size=-2]NUMBER 15 ©HRISTIAAN KRABBÉ NUMBER 15[/size]

[size=-3]MISTAX WINAMP RADIO @ 67.82.168.242:5000[/size]
[size=-2]Check out some K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...thanks to giles-guthrie.com [/size]
[size=-2]Check out some more K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...hosted by giles-guthrie.com
[/size]
[size=-2]Bill Gates is dead.com[/size][size=-3] ...from the makers of the blair witch project! [/size]
 
«««®OTAX MAX ©HALLENGE»»»
[size=-2]NUMBER 15 ©HRISTIAAN KRABBÉ NUMBER 15[/size]

[size=-3]MISTAX WINAMP RADIO @ 67.82.168.242:5000[/size]
[size=-2]Check out some K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...thanks to giles-guthrie.com [/size]
[size=-2]Check out some more K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...hosted by giles-guthrie.com
[/size]
[size=-2]Bill Gates is dead.com[/size][size=-3] ...from the makers of the blair witch project! [/size]
 
«««®OTAX MAX ©HALLENGE»»»
[size=-2]NUMBER 15 ©HRISTIAAN KRABBÉ NUMBER 15[/size]

[size=-3]MISTAX WINAMP RADIO @ 67.82.168.242:5000[/size]
[size=-2]Check out some K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...thanks to giles-guthrie.com [/size]
[size=-2]Check out some more K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...hosted by giles-guthrie.com
[/size]
[size=-2]Bill Gates is dead.com[/size][size=-3] ...from the makers of the blair witch project! [/size]
 
«««®OTAX MAX ©HALLENGE»»»
[size=-2]NUMBER 15 ©HRISTIAAN KRABBÉ NUMBER 15[/size]

[size=-3]MISTAX WINAMP RADIO @ 67.82.168.242:5000[/size]
[size=-2]Check out some K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...thanks to giles-guthrie.com [/size]
[size=-2]Check out some more K A R T I N G[/size][size=-3] ...hosted by giles-guthrie.com
[/size]
[size=-2]Bill Gates is dead.com[/size][size=-3] ...from the makers of the blair witch project! [/size]
 
check out my all-new signature ladies and gentlemen :lol:
 
Why do you keep posting your sig??? :thatsodd:
 
a bit to many posts there
 
I was experimenting with formatting codes... check the minor diffirences ;)
 
Aww damn! :mad:

I messed up on next month's ava......have to start over. :Ouch: :mad: :banghead:
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Aww damn! :mad:

I messed up on next month's ava......have to start over. :Ouch: :mad: :banghead:

You just suck at everything don't you!!!

-Yea dad, I do.

--sorry to hear that GC--- :mad:
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
does anyone like porsche GT2s?

Only the whale winged versions.


I'm gonna get me something to drink, anyone else wants something just shout ok?
 
:confused:

:reallyodd:
 
:Ouch: :drunk: :twisted: :melting: :splat: My life story
 
Sorry i forgot this, it goes at the end.

:rip:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back