How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gots $50 From my Uncle today. :D
 
Just a bunch of jibberish!! FoRGoT ABOUT DRE!
 
Hehe, is that a new it in the Netherlands? It's like 4 years old here. :p
 
What To Buy: WRC or VF4.
 
Dunno, but im gettin the 55,000th :D
 
2 Left :)
 
1 Left (This is not useless posting)
 
55,000!!!!!!!
 
RUNNING WITH SCISSORS IS DANGEROUS.

runningwithscissors.jpg
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Oh?

It had a use, helpin me get to 55,000.


Im takin a small break from Techno :)
 
I'm BETTER THAN YOU AND I HAVE MORE MONEY!

betterthanyou1.jpg
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
RUNNING WITH SCISSORS IS DANGEROUS.

runningwithscissors.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Seeya Later MATE!

justslammedfingers.jpg
 
55010!!!!!!!!!!
 
ok, im goin AFK, if the radio plays stupid crap, its not my fault :)
 
Away from Keyboard.
 
He doesn't know what AFK means!?

BAN HIM!!!
 
:lol:
 
geez, relax
 
Hehe. Well i'm outie guys. See ya.
 
TOPPOSTER LIST!
 
Oh, wwauw!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back