How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:Pizza: My life story.

( :lol: )
 
Heya Everyone.
 
heya Mistax
 
I'm not listening to MISTAX FM untill you spin some trance or funny stuff, warn me when something like that is on!! :lol:

also i tried to dload viper racing (35mb) of your ftp but the download timed-out @ 23,2mb:( ah well...
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
:Pizza: My life story.


:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Well since last night was All Rock night, today should be all Techno day ;)
 
yepp! and funny stuff!!
 
so what's up with this Dimmu Borgir stuff then? :lol:
 
All the funny stuff i have you've heard already...
 
download some new funny stuff then!!
 
Im not in the funny mood right now :)
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
I'm not listening to MISTAX FM untill you spin some trance or funny stuff, warn me when something like that is on!! :lol:

also i tried to dload viper racing (35mb) of your ftp but the download timed-out @ 23,2mb:( ah well...

How fast dis your speed when u download from His FTP
 
Originally posted by f094h


How fast dis your speed when u download from His FTP

approx. 60 - 65 kb/s
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Im not in the funny mood right now :)

Hmm, wel download Sylver - In Your Eyes for a nice trance ballad.
 
Sorry for the transition but this you gotta see.
paintwinners.jpg


Check that paint job out.
 
looks kinda like a tvr paint job
 
Durp. I missed the end of the song...
 
Originally posted by f094h
Sorry for the transition but this you gotta see.
paintwinners.jpg


Check that paint job out.

The TVR effect! Nice, or should I say... UGLY!

All depends on how it's lightened:)
 
Oh, looky <--- I turned into a gold member.
 
Nice song mistax!
 
This song is poo!
 
I just got up, i dont need to relax :)
 
When i get up there is n one here :mad:
 
You get up too early.
 
I've been up for 11 hours now, I need relaxing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back