How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
what time is it in jersey, now?
 
Alegriaaa!!
 
Whoa this is great! Thank goodness the avatar was ruined! I know how to make cool effects!!!

HALLELUIAH!!!!!!
 
3:12 PM here.
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Whoa this is great! Thank goodness the avatar was ruined! I know how to make cool effects!!!

HALLELUIAH!!!!!!

Wow!! Where did that came from?!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
3:12 PM here.

Ahh, i do get up early, its the same time here. I'm up and about gtp around 9:30am
 
That's not too early though.
 
Stop playing 200 bpm techno MistaX, play something civilized! :p
 
Civilized eh? You got it..
 
You wanna **** me where? THIS IS COOL ACTUALLY!
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Wow!! Where did that came from?!

It came from my keyboard.
 
Aw'right then.
 
MistaX winamp radio feat. I wanna **** U in da ass :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
:lol: Yea sure whatever :lol:
 
well, it's true! :lol:
 
Play something with Adam Sandler.
 
k, after this
 
Hey Mist, have you played "Finished Symphony" by Hybrid yet? :D
 
Yea i got it last night..

Played? No
 
Check this out!
 

Attachments

  • registering.jpg
    registering.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 110
oops, sorry about the size
 
I remember in NFS3, since all the tracks had different songs, i could time myself by where i was on the track by a part of the song :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I remember in NFS3, since all the tracks had different songs, i could time myself by where i was on the track by a part of the song :)

Hehe, true. I did the same thing
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I remember in NFS3, since all the tracks had different songs, i could time myself by where i was on the track by a part of the song :)

Cool ;)
 
So...what's new?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back