How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordan hasnt changed the clock to summer time yet - tisk, tisk
 
Sorry man, I was just checking out another thread. Back now though.
 
soz man - fear factors on - g2g - speak to you tomorrow or something
 
Hey everyone
 
WTF? Everyone already dumped BTI? A$$holes
 
:lol:

StevieMo's still in.....
 
Imma kick Brian and PR's asses for that.
 
Your not "in" the clan, you can join if ya want tho, and you get a nifty avatar :)
 
Originally posted by danpollard
you flying that plane yet (gta3)

I haven't flone the plane, but i have had some experience flying the Rhino..... ;)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Your not "in" the clan, you can join if ya want tho, and you get a nifty avatar :)

I will join if i can.

Don't you like my avatar. :p
Don't you think this one is nifty too????
 
Yea but your avatars gotta say Ban The Idiots or somethin like that
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Yea but your avatars gotta say Ban The Idiots or somethin like that

Is it possible to put that inside the flag? That would be cool
 
Brain im pissed at you
 
Brian* Gd you knew what i ment..
So why'ed you change your status and avatar?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Brian* Gd you knew what i ment..
So why'ed you change your status and avatar?

The avatar, I thought I might get a lot of flaming from Viper fans, also I like this one.

The status, I dunno why I guess I just changed it to go with the avatar. If I can think of something else to put in my status I'll change it.
 
btw, i changed mine because Josh said he was watching the "clans"...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
btw, i changed mine because Josh said he was watching the "clans"...

Dont worry about him, dont worry about all that mod garbage... We have a mod in BTI :D
 
just read a couple of pages back in this thread... see what i mean?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back