How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont Worry About It.
 
did you read it?

i would watch my ass if i were you!
 
Dont Worry About It. I have everything under control
 
No one can do anything because we havent done/nor will do, anything. other then spread the message by avatar, sig, and status, and thats ALL
 
bah... i still think it's a bit childish... i don't know...
 
If you dont like it, i dont care. Im just sick of it
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I kinda agree...

Then why is it in your sig?

Remember, I Asked you, i didnt make you join.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Then why is it in your sig?

Remember, I Asked you, i didnt make you join.

Its in my sig cos I'm sick of the postwhores.
 
I thought it was childish?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I thought it was childish?

Being sick of postwhores isn't, starting a club maybe a little, I dunno, I'm not saying you're childish.....
 
no... being sick of the postwhores isn't childish...

thinking that by founding a clan, it will make them stop, is childish, in a way...


besides, there are some postwhores at every forums on the internet...
 
I think I'll just bring out the postwhore sign everytime **** or *********** is on
 
Brian Ok, i guess....

PR, Dess said the whole thing will fall apart in a week, if we give up, the postwhores win
 
but we can be in a clan and not show it all the time, no? i have a plan, you'll see| 😈
 
Plan eh? :D
 
yep...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Brian Ok, i guess....

PR, Dess said the whole thing will fall apart in a week, if we give up, the postwhores win

BTW I'll change my status to something BTI, if ya can guess the names I put in stars....... :D
 
Originally posted by Brian P
I think I'll just bring out the postwhore sign everytime **** or *********** is on

DessviperV10 and... thats not Jazza cuz there isnt enuff ****s so could it be Josh? hmmmmm
 
te-hee
 
or Dess for short... i dunno
 
Originally posted by MistaX


DessviperV10 and... thats not Jazza cuz there isnt enuff ****s so could it be Josh? hmmmmm

Wrong, well kinda right on Dess.
 
Its Dess and.....that F094 guy!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Its Dess and.....that F094 guy!

Nope, Dess is the short name, and thats the only clue you're getting.
 
well i gotta go...
 
Ohhhhhhh! Dess and..Klostrophobic
***********

Ugh they dont match...
 
rufrgt_sn00pie2001
 
GD!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back